Add-on problem integration: numberfield7

Hi everyone, i’ve been working in a Vaadin 7 - java 7 - Servlet 2.4 application. My application follows the next configuration:
Dynamic web module 3.0.
Java 1.7
My IDE is eclipse with vaadin plugin 7.0.
Apache Tomcat v7.0 for runtime enviroment
It uses spring for the dependeces managemen also uses spring securirty to login and logout control. Also uses struts, only for the loggin page, so my loggin page is only a html file, when the user do a login succesfully (management by spring security) redirects to the vaadin application. I have the next servlet configuration in my web.xml :

Admin Application /sistema/* Admin Application /VAADIN/*

I’ve recently upgrade the vaadin version 7.2.5, because i want to use numberfied7 add-on. So I add: …

“” … to my ivy.xml file.

Next, resolve the ivy dependences and finnally compile the widgets. Everything looks fine at this point. I can start the server without any problem.
But when i try to show my application (the loggin page, not the vaadin application) the browser show me the next error:

"Failed to load the widgetset:./VAADIN/widgetsets/by.kod.numberfield.NnumberFieldWidgetSet/by.kod.numberfield.NumberfieldWidgetSet.nocache.js?1406559396136 "

If i do the same process but for vaadin version 7.2.0. The error message is:

“Failed to load the bootstrap javascript: ./VAADIN/vaadinBootstrap.js”

I’ve read the related issues in the forum. But i think my problem could be in other side. Maybe the integrations in security and struts.

I really appreciate some help with this

Thanks.

I have same problem.
My procedure:
1 - add plugin
2 - resolve ivy
3 - recompile widgetset
4 - recompile project
5 - restart jboss application server
6 - publish application
7 - problem with loading Numberfield. Console output is:
Requested resource
[/VAADIN/widgetsets/by.kod.numberfield.NumberFieldWidgetSet/by.kod.numberfield.NumberFieldWidgetSet.nocache.js] not found from filesystem or through class loader. Add widgetset and/or theme JAR to your classpath or add files to WebContent/VAADIN folder.

My vaadin version is 7.2.3

Could anyone help please ?

Thanks

Hi, I had pretty same problem. What I ended up with is removing demo UI from addon’s JAR file. Demo UI was automatically recognized by application server and installed as a servlet (due to @Servlet annotation on helper class). Modifying JAR helped, but better solution would be if author fix the addon.