Widgetset compilation Vaadin 6.7.3 vs 6.7.4

Hi,

I am getting a compilation error. Currently i am running an application with Vaadin 6.7.1. I am trying to migrate to 6.8.14, but i get a widgetset compilation error. With 6.7.2 and 6.7.3 everything goes well, but with upper versions i get a compilation error.

With Vaadin 6.7.3 there is no widgetset compilation errors:

Scanning for additional dependencies: jar:file:/home/bfreitas/devel/javalibs/vaadin-6.7.3/vaadin-6.7.3.jar!/com/vaadin/terminal/gwt/client/WidgetSet.java
      Computing all possible rebind results for 'com.vaadin.terminal.gwt.client.WidgetMap'
         Rebinding com.vaadin.terminal.gwt.client.WidgetMap
            Invoking generator com.vaadin.terminal.gwt.widgetsetutils.EagerWidgetMapGenerator
               Detecting Vaadin components in classpath to generate WidgetMapImpl.java ...
(...)
   Compilation succeeded -- 114.787s

Changing to Vaadin 6.7.4 or upper version (6.7.4-10 or 6.8.x) i get this widgetset compilation error:
(the same reported in first post with Vaadin 6.8.14)

[ERROR]
 Errors in 'jar:file:/home/bfreitas/devel/javalibs/vaadin-6.7.4/vaadin-6.7.4.jar!/com/vaadin/terminal/gwt/client/ApplicationConfiguration.java'
      [ERROR]
 Line 464:  Rebind result 'com.vaadin.terminal.gwt.client.Console' must be a class
   Scanning for additional dependencies: jar:file:/home/bfreitas/devel/javalibs/vaadin-6.7.4/vaadin-6.7.4.jar!/com/vaadin/terminal/gwt/client/WidgetSet.java
      Computing all possible rebind results for 'com.vaadin.terminal.gwt.client.WidgetMap'
         Rebinding com.vaadin.terminal.gwt.client.WidgetMap
            Invoking generator com.vaadin.terminal.gwt.widgetsetutils.EagerWidgetMapGenerator
               Detecting Vaadin components in classpath to generate WidgetMapImpl.java ...
(...)
   [ERROR]
 Cannot proceed due to previous errors

So, what changed from Vaadin 6.7.3 to 6.7.4, that caused this? I’ve already read the
release notes
, but i haven’t found anything suspicious.

Thanks

Are you sure you don’t have multiple vaadin jars on the classpath? by definition, a maintenance version wouldn’t have any API changes at all, so there shouldn’t be a change that would cause this.

The only thing i do is replace the jar on Ant Library (restart netbeans). The change from Vaadin 6.7.1 to Vaadin 6.7.3 was ok, but to Vaadin 6.7.4 give me this error.
In the widgetset compilation a see a difference, that could be the path to a resolution:
Instead of

vaadin-6.7.3.jar!/com/vaadin/terminal/gwt/client/WidgetSet.java in 6.7.4 i get another class usage from com.vaadin.terminal.gwt.client

vaadin-6.7.4.jar!/com/vaadin/terminal/gwt/client/ApplicationConfiguration.java Does it helps?