vaadin and Yfiles ajax

Hi

I am new in vaadin and yfiles both but I need to use yfiles library to create and edit graphs in my vaadin web application. Is it possible? I have added yFiles jar files to my application but I dont know how to work with such a thing in a vaadin web application.

Thank you

Hi,

As far as I know, there is no existing Yfiles integration with Vaadin.

Embedding YFiles graphs in Vaadin applications inside an iframe should be trivial using the Embedded component. Proper server- and client-side integration would be needed for more interactive communication between the Vaadin and YFiles application.

If you need proper integration, unless you want to do it yourself, we do
integration services
, among other things.

If you want alternative solutions with existing integration, you could look at the
CytoGrapher
and
NodeGraphWidget
add-ons. There could be some other similar add-ons as well.

Hi again

To put yfiles in my vaadin application I created a servlet including some html codes. But I need to be able to access some javascript libraries that yfiles work with them. Now when I run th application I have no access to them. I have something like this in my servlet :

PrintWriter out = response.getWriter();

out.println("<!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC \"-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//EN\" \"http://www.w3.org/TR/html4/loose.dtd\">");
	out.println("<html>");
	out.println("<head>");

out.println("<script type=\"text/javascript\" src=\"javascript/dojo/dojo.js\"");
	out.println("djConfig=\"parseOnLoad: true\"></script>");
	out.println("<script type=\"text/javascript\" src=\"javascript/dojo/yfiles-ajax.js\"></script>");
	out.println("<script type=\"text/javascript\" src=\"javascript/dijit/dijit.js\"></script>");

out.println("<script type=\"text/javascript\">");
	out.println("var canvas, hint, distances;"); 

then I have added some lines in web.xml :

<servlet-mapping>
	<servlet-name>MyServlet</servlet-name>
	<url-pattern>/MyServlet</url-pattern>
</servlet-mapping>

and in vaadin I am doing like this :
url = new URL(“http://localhost:8888/VaadinAndYFile/MyServlet”);
Embedded browser = new Embedded(“”, new ExternalResource(url));

but when I run it i have this errors in browser there is problem with all my javascript files. Infact I believe they are not found.
Could you please tell me where should I put these js libraries and how can I address to them?