Vaadin 7.2.x + TouchKit 4.0.0.beta1

Hello everybody.

New topic which i’m hoping nobody (like other 2 topic) will answer (thanks a lot :wink: ).

So the problems:

I upgrade version from 7.1.15 to 7.2.0. It works but later i discover that debuging in superdevmode is creating funny moments in browser. The compiled source maps is pointing to different lines in java code. For example 2 methods… only in first one is breakpoint… the browser (chrome) show break point into the second method. And debug options like next, into is working funny to… it jump where she wants :slight_smile: (for example 5 steps after).

I revert project to moment before this migration and everything works fine.

I try to use Vaadin 7.1.15, TouchKit 4.0.0.alfa version but compilation show me another error:
missing property modernie.

So (i know nobody will respond) any suggestions? :slight_smile:

It is problem with GWT, how can i find actual version of GWT in 7.1.15 Vaadin, and use this gwt in 7.2.x ?

• bonus:

I try this:
apply 7.1.15 on current state of project, replace vaadin-maven-plugin with gwt-maven-plugin… and debug in browser is working. Everything is fine, but i put “fixes” back to my code.

apply 7.2.2 on current state - it removed fixes with migration, replace plugins, and debug in browser is broken

I capture screenshot from debug mode… the black arrow show where should debug mode jump… but instead it jumps to red arrow code.

So i think the new version of 7.2.x brings new beautiful painfull feature for our project.
14412.png

I think that this sort of malfunction has to be fixed by vaadin.

You should wait until vaadin has fixed this before upgrading to 7.2.x

And you should probably open a ticket :wink:

I’m downgrading back to older version right now.

Thanks i will open a ticket :slight_smile:

The problem is described in http://dev.vaadin.com/ticket/14051

It is caused by a problem with source maps combined with in GWT, tracked at https://code.google.com/p/google-web-toolkit/issues/detail?id=7862

A workaround is to add

to your widgetset

Artur thanks for your reply.

And another 100 points going to Vaadin :smiley: