Atmosphere Logging

I have vaadin+OSGi app and I’d like to forbid loglevel: INFO. Example of log trace:

14:47:39,022 WARN [main] [WebAppPropertiesHolder] Property 'web.vaadin.heartbeatInterval' is not set. Using the default value 300 May 28, 2014 2:47:39 PM org.atmosphere.cpr.AtmosphereFramework addAtmosphereHandler INFO: Installed AtmosphereHandler com.vaadin.server.communication.PushHandler$1 mapped to context-path: /* May 28, 2014 2:47:39 PM org.atmosphere.cpr.AtmosphereFramework addAtmosphereHandler INFO: Installed the following AtmosphereInterceptor mapped to AtmosphereHandler com.vaadin.server.communication.PushHandler$1 May 28, 2014 2:47:39 PM org.atmosphere.cpr.AtmosphereFramework doInitParams WARNING: SessionSupport error. Make sure you define org.atmosphere.cpr.SessionSupport as a listener in web.xml instead May 28, 2014 2:47:39 PM org.atmosphere.cpr.AtmosphereFramework autoConfigureService INFO: Atmosphere is using org.atmosphere.cpr.DefaultAnnotationProcessor for processing annotation May 28, 2014 2:47:39 PM org.atmosphere.cpr.DefaultAnnotationProcessor configure INFO: AnnotationProcessor class org.atmosphere.cpr.DefaultAnnotationProcessor$BytecodeBasedAnnotationProcessor being used May 28, 2014 2:47:39 PM org.atmosphere.cpr.AtmosphereFramework autoConfigureService SEVERE: java.lang.AssertionError: Not a File: \org\atmosphere\annotation at org.atmosphere.util.annotation.AnnotationDetector.detect(AnnotationDetector.java:352) at org.atmosphere.cpr.DefaultAnnotationProcessor.scanForAnnotation(DefaultAnnotationProcessor.java:147) at org.atmosphere.cpr.DefaultAnnotationProcessor.configure(DefaultAnnotationProcessor.java:133) at org.atmosphere.cpr.AtmosphereFramework.autoConfigureService(AtmosphereFramework.java:2280) Also I want to forbid assertion errors. I have log4j.xml, but It seems that Jetty and atmosphere ignore properties that setted in this file.

The solution is to bridge java util loggind to log4j and then to slf4j. But before in servlet init methods we need to reinstall logger.