Good job on Vaadin 7

Hi Guys,

I just wanted to say great job with Vaadin 7. I’ve been on Vaadin 6 for a while and have been starting a few smaller projects with Vaadin 7. You’ve really made some great improvements! Things that took hours and hours and were quite clunky in vaadin 6 (browser tabs, push, navigation, background threads, etc) work seemlessly and effortlessly now. Way to go!. Almost wish I had waited instead of spending hours developing up solutions to get those things to work in Vaadin 6 :). I know how much thought, testing and planning it must have taken because I came across all sorts of issues getting them to work myself (Session deadlock on cross session updates for example you handle out of the bag!). So I just wanted to say good job! and I appreciate you looking at the bigger picture and coming up with real solutions to the issues rather than just kluding something together and creating more problems down the track.

Thanks, Ryan

Thank you for the kind words! It’s always nice to get positive feedback :slight_smile: