Vaadin lets you build secure, UX-first PWAs entirely in Java.
Free ebook & tutorial.
Horizontal Scroll Bar in main Window
I am setting the width of the main Window equal to browser width.
And i have a button layout at the right side of the screen.
Now when my page height increase a vertical scrollbar comes there which hides the button layout.
Due to this I got horizotal scroll bar.
How should i remove this horizontal scroll bar,
One thing that i have observed in HTML is as follows as:
When we set the Width equal to 100 %.the main layout left some margin on left as well as right to fit the scroll bar
Is this kind of functionality is possible in vaadin.
I have tried to set the width of mainWindow to 100 % which removes the Horizontal scrollbar but my button layout will hide.
is there any way to fit the layout in 100 %.
My opinion, setting the window manually (with pixels) wouldn't be good or won't work correct (scrollbars appears and hide your contents)...
If i were you, i would do the followings:
- the main layout would be a VerticalLayout with setSizeFull()
- i would use a HorizontalLayout
- first add the main (left) content and use the setWidth("100%")
- then second add your button layout (which contains the button(s)), and that layout would set with fix width or undefined
- and then use the setExpandRation(1, firstContent) on your horizontal layout (which contains the main content and the button layout)
Maybe you can set your window to setSizeFull() too.
I would start with these settings, there's a chance you should modify my scratch, but i hope i could help.