Important Notice - Forums is archived

To simplify things and help our users to be more productive, we have archived the current forum and focus our efforts on helping developers on Stack Overflow. You can post new questions on Stack Overflow or join our Discord channel.

Product icon
TUTORIAL

Vaadin lets you build secure, UX-first PWAs entirely in Java.
Free ebook & tutorial.

RE: Stop storing offline content on browser.

Dhanya bnair
9 years ago Apr 22, 2014 10:09am

Noel Robin: Hi,
  I'm developing an application which has two different user interfaces. One for the touch devices(touchkit application) and second is for desktop. both of them have different themes.
  In my application user has an option to switch between the user interfaces. If the user is on touch device he has option to switch to desktop view and vice versa.
  The problem is if the user on desktop switches to touch mode. touch theme is getting loaded and touch application is shown to the user. again from there if the user is switching back to desktop view the touch theme is not getting removed. for desktop version also touch theme is getting applied. The whole look is disturbing. i guess this is done by the offline content stored in the browser. because if i run this application in private window. i'm not facing this problem...

plz help...
thanks in advance...

i'm also facing the same problem... the touchkit theme is getting applied to the desktop version...