Navigator for vaadin 7 like add-on Navigator for vaadin 6

Hi people, I want to know if exist some add-on with navigator for vaadin 7, cause API navigator it’s not what I need for, API navigator just redirect to specified view, but I need to keep my menu in all my views without import this menu in each views,my menu it’s constructed from NativeButtons wich I transform in menu-item, I attached screen to be more clearly what I want, or some suggestions how realize this will be welcome.
13521.jpg

Hi, if I understand you correctly, this is easily achievable with the Vaadin 7 Navigator. You just pass to the Navigator constructor the component you want to act as the container of the part that changes, or if you want more customizability, write your own ViewDisplay. So, for instance, you can have something like the following:

HorizontalLayout topBar = new HorizontalLayout();
HorizontalLayout bottomBar = new HorizontalLayout();
VerticalLayout mainLayout = new VerticalLayout();
VerticalLayou contentArea = new VerticalLayout();

setContent(mainLayout);
mainLayout.addComponents(topBar, contentArea, bottomBar);

Navigator navi = new Navigator(this, contentArea);
navi.addView(...);

and when you change the view, only the content of the contentArea layout changes. Please elaborate if you mean something else or have difficulties getting this to work.

Thanks a lot, it’s seems to work, in Navigator constructor I referred to my whole UI,and not to some concret container, that was my mistake, I thought the constructor is not important and I tried to focuse on navigateTo() method.