Problem with appfoundation

I am just trying to get my hands on appfoundation, but when i want to start the project, the following errors occur:

INFO: Starting Servlet Engine: Apache Tomcat/7.0.12
java.lang.NullPointerException
at java.io.UnixFileSystem.resolve(UnixFileSystem.java:92)
at java.io.UnixFileSystem.resolve(UnixFileSystem.java:118)
at java.io.File.getAbsolutePath(File.java:501)
at org.apache.catalina.valves.AccessLogValve.open(AccessLogValve.java:736)
at org.apache.catalina.valves.AccessLogValve.startInternal(AccessLogValve.java:831)
at org.apache.catalina.util.LifecycleBase.start(LifecycleBase.java:145)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.startInternal(StandardPipeline.java:185)
at org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.startInternal(ContainerBase.java:1038)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHost.startInternal(StandardHost.java:774)
at org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.startInternal(ContainerBase.java:1033)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngine.startInternal(StandardEngine.java:291)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardService.startInternal(StandardService.java:443)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardServer.startInternal(StandardServer.java:727)
at org.apache.catalina.startup.Catalina.start(Catalina.java:620)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:597)
at org.apache.catalina.startup.Bootstrap.start(Bootstrap.java:303)
at org.apache.catalina.startup.Bootstrap.main(Bootstrap.java:431)

it is connected to my listener annotation in web.xml as the error only occurs when adding the following lines:

com.example.vaadinreisefuehrer.MyContextListener

though i am sure the classpath is correct. any ideas how to solve?

regards

What are you doing in your ContextListener? My guess is that you are using the i18n module and you try to get the path to your TMX file? It looks like the code is unable to find the path to the specified file.

It is empty, i am just implementing the method stubs. with no own code.

the red exclamation mark on the project icon is shown, what is that supposed to mean?
11739.png

That means that the project setup is somehow wrong. You most probably have a marker telling you what the problem is in the “Markers” -view

It seems there is no more wiki for appfoundation on google code. Where can I find some documentation?

Actually the whole appfoundation repository on google code is empty. Where can we find the documentation etc.?

Actually the whole
appfoundation
repository on google code is empty. Where else can i find the documentation,wiki, sample etc.?

Sorry, the documentation was gone for a few weeks when I change my repository git. The wiki has been now restored.