Icepush problems with Mac Safari

Greetings,

I have a problem with icepush (version 0.2.1) with Vaadin 6.8.13 on a Tomcat6 server with Mac Safari users.
The longer the webapplication is running the more likely it freezes up and the red loading image of death keeps turning circles.
This problem does not happen on the Windows Safari or on any other browser only on a Mac.
I noticed on the Web that there was an update of the safari browser on 16 December 2013.
I am not sure if the error is from that time or before (as i just heared about the problem this week.

I noticed by looking at the traffic that Icepush gets messages from other users and it seems the more bussier the traffic gets the sooner the browser hangs. I never realized that messages from icepush where send to every client.

Anyone got suggestions? At this point in time stepping to Vaadin7 is no option do…

Bumping this message as it was my mistake posting this on a friday…

As i could not find a sollution for this problem i have removed the hole icepush from my project and replaced it by Refresher. And be hold! the application does not freez anymore on the latest Safari 6.1.1. and Safari 7.0.1 used by macs.