Firing events concurrently during Vaadin Push

In our application there is a job running in the backend which takes time to complete the process. Then we need to update the browser with the result retrieved from the background process. So we chose Vaadin Push API. It works as expected but we are unable to fire another event when it is running. So we are suspecting whether auto push is happening , though we have set the pushmode to manual. Please advice.

Hi ,
I am also facing the same problems. In my application we are running some backend process which will take time to complete. So if needed there is an option to cancel the process or he can navigate to other pages. Which is not currently possible. In vaadin the view become un responsive when any event is going on with ajax loading image on top right corner. So i just seperated the backend process from the main thread and separate it. Now the pages are responsive but the backend results after the background process is not rendered to the page UI. So i need a push from server to browser UI. So anyone please tell me is there option for running concurrent events in Vaadin. Please advice.
Regards,
Vignesh :slight_smile: