Upgraded to Eclipse Kepler and having issues with the generated code..

I am new to Vaadin, and seems to have run into some build configuration issues, can someone please help.
I recently upgraded to Eclipse Kepler, and got the vaadin and Ivy plugins to generate the code, resolving all the other issues from the other threads posted. Running on Windows 7 64 bit, professional. The project template gets generated, but the UI Class that gets generated has unresolved vaadin imports, like the com.vaadin.annotations.Theme, and the rest of the vaadin libraries. Attached is my project file created from my installation of eclipse-kepler.
13351.zip (11.5 KB)

Just a quick run-by-suggestion without taking a closer look (sorry, I’m in a bit of a hurry): if you have IvyDE 2.2.0_final downgrade it to 2.2.0_beta2, the newest version isn’t compatible with Vaadin yet.

Thanks Anna! That solved a frustrating day for me. The downgrade worked.

The version of the Vaadin plug-in on main and experimental update sites has been updated to be compatible with IvyDE 2.2.0.final.

Unfortunately, due to API differences between IvyDE 2.2.0.beta1 and 2.2.0.final, the latest Vaadin plug-in version is NOT compatible with IvyDE beta, so please upgrade both plug-ins at the same time.