using external libs with vaadin

Hello,

I have recently started using vaadin and I an facing an issue which I feel has something to do with the way I am configuring my external jars. Basically I have a number of external libraries that I am using in my program and I added them all to the build path. Since they are accessible eclipse doesn’t throw any compilation errors. However, when I execute my code I get the following run time error. Is there anything else that needs to be done when one makes use of external libs with vaadin?

Caused by: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/hp/hpl/jena/query/QueryFactory
at org.ncbo.stanford.sparql.examples.Dbpedia_query.executeQuery(Dbpedia_query.java:30)
at org.ncbo.stanford.sparql.examples.Dbpedia_query.getMusicianResponse(Dbpedia_query.java:100)
at org.ncbo.stanford.sparql.examples.Dbpedia_query.interpretMusicianLike(Dbpedia_query.java:157)
at org.ncbo.stanford.sparql.examples.Dbpedia_query.executeDBpediaQuery(Dbpedia_query.java:308)
at org.ncbo.stanford.sparql.examples.SAXParser.runExample(SAXParser.java:92)
at org.ncbo.stanford.sparql.examples.SAXParser.runExampletrial(SAXParser.java:35)
at com.vaadin.tutorial.uisandbox.AddressbookUI$1.buttonClick(AddressbookUI.java:104)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
at com.vaadin.event.ListenerMethod.receiveEvent(ListenerMethod.java:508)
… 32 more

Thanks,
amar k

https://vaadin.com/forum#!/thread/4491593

Take a look here maybe this helps you.