JPAContainer - Filtering table - aggregate functions

Hi !

I’m using 2 add-ons on my project :
JPAContainer
FilteringTable

It works fine with vaadin Tables but now I need to display, on one of them, the sum of a “amount” column in the footer of the Table.

I don’t know how to do that, any idea ?

FilteringTable create Container.Filter that are interpretated by JPAContainer, maybe there is a way to retrieve the current JPAContainer query to adapt it.

Thanks in advance for your help

can I have your jpa code for an look please send the zip file.[quote=manitas manitas]
Hi !

I’m using 2 add-ons on my project :
JPAContainer
FilteringTable

It works fine with vaadin Tables but now I need to display, on one of them, the sum of a “amount” column in the footer of the Table.

I don’t know how to do that, any idea ?

FilteringTable create Container.Filter that are interpretated by JPAContainer, maybe there is a way to retrieve the current JPAContainer query to adapt it.

Thanks in advance for your help

[/quote]

Hi Manitas, maybe you can try to get the Filters via com.vaadin.data.Container.Filterable.getContainerFilters() and construct a query for the sum. Setting them as table footer might be an option to actually display the sum smoothly (i.e. without getting into the container’s way). You have to set footers visible btw. Let me know whether it works :wink: Good luck!