Upgrade widgetset from 6.8 to 7.1

I have upgrade an application from vaadin 6 to 7. While running the new version, I get the following message

Widgetset does not contain implementation for com.vaadin.addon.timeline.Timeline. Check its component connector's @Connect mapping, widgetsets GWT module description file and re-compile your widgetset. In case you have downloaded a vaadin add-on package, you might want to refer to add-on instructions.

I get the same error message with others widgets like stepper, etc. There is no error while compiling widgetsets. Compiled result is available on <WebContent/VAADIN/widgetsets>. All addons libraries are available under <WebContent/WEB-INF/lib>.

I’m deploying the application under Glassfish server, which works fine with vaadin 6.

I have check web.xml and gwt.xml filers content.

What could be wrong in the project? Is it a problem with Eclipse? compilation ? deployment ?

Thanks

I still have the problem after checking both pom.xml, web.xml, and gwt.xml files. I compare them to vaadin maven widget tempate project.

Any idea about this problem? Might it be a problem with Eclipse? What should I check in the project configuration?

The application load “VAADIN/widgetsets/com.vaadin.DefaultWidgetSet/DF3E3B59CEADA832CC14FBD9264F3673.cache.js” only.

The maven compilation phase build the application widgetset correctly. I have tested with version 7.1.8.
Build result:

[INFO]
 --- vaadin-maven-plugin:7.1.8:compile (default) @ web-admin ---
[INFO]
 auto discovered modules [com.web.admin.AdminWidgetset]

[WARNING]
 Failed to retrieve com.vaadin:vaadin-client-compiler based on project POM
[INFO]
 Using com.vaadin:vaadin-client-compiler version 7.1.8
[INFO]
 Compiling module com.web.admin.AdminWidgetset
[INFO]
    Computing all possible rebind results for 'com.vaadin.client.metadata.ConnectorBundleLoader'
[INFO]
       Rebinding com.vaadin.client.metadata.ConnectorBundleLoader
[INFO]
          Invoking generator com.vaadin.server.widgetsetutils.ConnectorBundleLoaderFactory
[INFO]
             Populating eager bundle
[INFO]
    Computing all possible rebind results for 'com.vaadin.client.ui.dd.VAcceptCriterionFactory'
[INFO]
       Rebinding com.vaadin.client.ui.dd.VAcceptCriterionFactory
[INFO]
          Invoking generator com.vaadin.server.widgetsetutils.AcceptCriteriaFactoryGenerator
[INFO]
             Detecting available criteria ...

Web.xml

<init-param>
			<description>Vaadin application widgetset</description>
			<param-name>widgetset</param-name>
			<param-value>com.web.admin.AdminWidgetset</param-value>
		</init-param>

gwt.xml

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<!DOCTYPE module PUBLIC "-//Google Inc.//DTD Google Web Toolkit 1.7.0//EN" "http://google-web-toolkit.googlecode.com/svn/tags/1.7.0/distro-source/core/src/gwt-module.dtd">
<module>
	<inherits name="com.vaadin.DefaultWidgetSet" />
	<inherits name="org.vaadin.hene.popupbutton.widgetset.PopupbuttonWidgetset" />
	<inherits name="org.vaadin.risto.stepper.widgetset.StepperWidgetset" />
	<inherits name="com.vaadin.addon.charts.Widgetset" />
	<inherits name="com.vaadin.addon.timeline.gwt.TimelineWidgetSet" />
	<inherits name="org.vaadin.peter.contextmenu.ContextmenuWidgetset" />
	<inherits name="org.tepi.filtertable.gwt.FilterTableWidgetset" />
</module>

All generated widgets files are in <VAADIN/widgetsets> folder.

I have cleaned the Glassfish server cache.

What could be wrong? Is it a problem with the compiler? With the server? With Eclipse?