Maven goal : update-theme fail on fresh project

Hi Vaadin’s Guys,

Since a week, i work on a little project who get me the chance to test and explore Vaadin Framework.

But things went wrong when i wanted to convert it to a Maven project. And I post here cause i need help, obviously.
Since one day, i try to work with Vaadin through Maven, it’s still not work.
It’s certainly my fault but i give up, i can’t find the solution.

What did i do exactly ?

• First i tried to convert my current Ivy/Ant project on a Maven project, i generate “pom.xml”, do some in to set depedencies and repo’ then try to go for “mvn install”. That said “NO”. After one hour, i decided to try with a basic project.
  • So i tried to load the 7.1.6 Vaadin archetype through m2eEclipse plugin, to get a simple project skelet. When i try to get a war file, m2e said “NO” again, same error.
  • I finally put in doubt m2e plugin ! I installed Maven binaries and opened cmd output : archetype download, ok. Maven package, NO. Same Error.

Here is the error :

org.apache.maven.lifecycle.LifecycleExecutionException: Failed to execute goal c
om.vaadin:vaadin-maven-plugin:7.1.6:update-theme (default) on project vaadin-int
egration-demo: Updating theme "VAADIN\themes\mytheme" failed
        at org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.MojoExecutor.execute(MojoExecutor
.java:216)
.java:153)
.java:145)
        at org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.LifecycleModuleBuilder.buildProje
ct(LifecycleModuleBuilder.java:84)
        at org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.LifecycleModuleBuilder.buildProje
ct(LifecycleModuleBuilder.java:59)
        at org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.LifecycleStarter.singleThreadedBu
ild(LifecycleStarter.java:183)
        at org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.LifecycleStarter.execute(Lifecycl
eStarter.java:161)
        at org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.doExecute(DefaultMaven.java:317)
        at org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.execute(DefaultMaven.java:152)
        at org.apache.maven.cli.MavenCli.execute(MavenCli.java:555)
        at org.apache.maven.cli.MavenCli.doMain(MavenCli.java:214)
        at org.apache.maven.cli.MavenCli.main(MavenCli.java:158)
        at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
        at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.
java:57)
        at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAcces
sorImpl.java:43)
        at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:606)
        at org.codehaus.plexus.classworlds.launcher.Launcher.launchEnhanced(Laun
cher.java:289)
        at org.codehaus.plexus.classworlds.launcher.Launcher.launch(Launcher.jav
a:229)
        at org.codehaus.plexus.classworlds.launcher.Launcher.mainWithExitCode(La
uncher.java:415)
        at org.codehaus.plexus.classworlds.launcher.Launcher.main(Launcher.java:
356)
Caused by: org.apache.maven.plugin.MojoExecutionException: Updating theme "VAADI
N\themes\mytheme" failed
        at com.vaadin.integration.maven.UpdateThemeMojo.processTheme(UpdateTheme
Mojo.java:60)
        at com.vaadin.integration.maven.AbstractThemeMojo.execute(AbstractThemeM
ojo.java:34)
        at org.apache.maven.plugin.DefaultBuildPluginManager.executeMojo(Default
BuildPluginManager.java:106)
.java:208)
        ... 19 more
Caused by: org.codehaus.mojo.gwt.shell.JavaCommandException: Command [[

I didn’t find any answer in forum&google, i hope someone here will help me with that issue.

Thanks for reading !

PS : excuse my poor english, french inside, haha.

The last line that is not fully included should contain the command the plug-in tries to run - executing Java to run the theme update class. Here in the log the part why it fails is missing, but I would guess your JAVA_HOME is not set so the Java executable cannot be found by the Maven plug-in.

I cut log just to avoid the big command unreadable with the entire classpath he’s trying to use to update theme.
My Java_home is correctly set, pretty sure about that.

Here is the full stack trace.

Apache Maven 3.0.4 (r1232337; 2012-01-17 09:44:56+0100)
Maven home: C:\Documents and Settings\JEREMY.PINTO\Bureau\Projet\Vaadinworkspace\VaadinIntegration\EMBEDDED
Java version: 1.7.0_25, vendor: Oracle Corporation
Java home: C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.7.0_25\jre
Default locale: fr_FR, platform encoding: Cp1252
OS name: "windows xp", version: "5.1", arch: "x86", family: "windows"
SLF4J: Failed to load class "org.slf4j.impl.StaticLoggerBinder".
SLF4J: Defaulting to no-operation (NOP) logger implementation
SLF4J: See http://www.slf4j.org/codes.html#StaticLoggerBinder for further details.
[INFO]
 Error stacktraces are turned on.
[DEBUG]
 Reading global settings from EMBEDDED\conf\settings.xml
[DEBUG]
 Reading user settings from C:\Documents and Settings\JEREMY.PINTO\.m2\settings.xml
[DEBUG]
 Using local repository at C:\Documents and Settings\JEREMY.PINTO\.m2\repository
[DEBUG]
 Using manager EnhancedLocalRepositoryManager with priority 10 for C:\Documents and Settings\JEREMY.PINTO\.m2\repository
[INFO]
 Scanning for projects...
[DEBUG]
 Extension realms for project com.akka:VaadinIntegration:war:0.0.1: (none)
[DEBUG]
 Looking up lifecyle mappings for packaging war from ClassRealm[plexus.core, parent: null]

[WARNING]

[WARNING]
 Some problems were encountered while building the effective model for com.akka:VaadinIntegration:war:0.0.1
[WARNING]
 'build.plugins.plugin.version' for org.mortbay.jetty:jetty-maven-plugin is missing. @ line 169, column 12
[WARNING]
 'build.plugins.plugin.version' for org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-compiler-plugin is missing. @ line 101, column 12
[WARNING]

[WARNING]
 It is highly recommended to fix these problems because they threaten the stability of your build.
[WARNING]

[WARNING]
 For this reason, future Maven versions might no longer support building such malformed projects.
[WARNING]

[DEBUG]
 === REACTOR BUILD PLAN ================================================
[DEBUG]
 Project: com.akka:VaadinIntegration:war:0.0.1
[DEBUG]
 Tasks:   [package]

[DEBUG]
 Style:   Regular
[DEBUG]
 =======================================================================
[INFO]

[INFO]
 ------------------------------------------------------------------------
[INFO]
 Building Vaadin Web Application 0.0.1
[INFO]
[DEBUG]
 Resolving plugin version for org.mortbay.jetty:jetty-maven-plugin
[DEBUG]
 Could not find metadata org.mortbay.jetty:jetty-maven-plugin/maven-metadata.xml in local (C:\Documents and Settings\JEREMY.PINTO\.m2\repository)
[DEBUG]
 Failure to find org.mortbay.jetty:jetty-maven-plugin/maven-metadata.xml in http://oss.sonatype.org/content/repositories/vaadin-snapshots/ was cached in the local repository, resolution will not be reattempted until the update interval of vaadin-snapshots has elapsed or updates are forced
[DEBUG]
 Skipped remote update check for org.mortbay.jetty:jetty-maven-plugin/maven-metadata.xml, locally cached metadata up-to-date.
[DEBUG]
 Resolved plugin version for org.mortbay.jetty:jetty-maven-plugin to 8.1.13.v20130916 from repository central (http://repo.maven.apache.org/maven2, releases)
[DEBUG]
 Lifecycle default -> [validate, initialize, generate-sources, process-sources, generate-resources, process-resources, compile, process-classes, generate-test-sources, process-test-sources, generate-test-resources, process-test-resources, test-compile, process-test-classes, test, prepare-package, package, pre-integration-test, integration-test, post-integration-test, verify, install, deploy]

[DEBUG]
 Lifecycle clean -> [pre-clean, clean, post-clean]

[DEBUG]
 Lifecycle site -> [pre-site, site, post-site, site-deploy]

[DEBUG]
 Lifecycle default -> [validate, initialize, generate-sources, process-sources, generate-resources, process-resources, compile, process-classes, generate-test-sources, process-test-sources, generate-test-resources, process-test-resources, test-compile, process-test-classes, test, prepare-package, package, pre-integration-test, integration-test, post-integration-test, verify, install, deploy]

[DEBUG]

[DEBUG]

[DEBUG]

[DEBUG]

[DEBUG]

[DEBUG]

[DEBUG]

[DEBUG]

[DEBUG]

[DEBUG]

[DEBUG]

[DEBUG]

[DEBUG]

[DEBUG]

[DEBUG]

[DEBUG]

[DEBUG]

[DEBUG]

[DEBUG]

[DEBUG]

[DEBUG]

[DEBUG]

[DEBUG]

[DEBUG]

[DEBUG]

[DEBUG]

[DEBUG]

[DEBUG]

[DEBUG]

[DEBUG]

[DEBUG]

[DEBUG]

[DEBUG]
 === PROJECT BUILD PLAN ================================================
[DEBUG]
 Project:       com.akka:VaadinIntegration:0.0.1
[DEBUG]
 Dependencies (collect): []
[DEBUG]
 Dependencies (resolve): [compile, runtime, test]

[DEBUG]
 Repositories (dependencies): [vaadin-addons (http://maven.vaadin.com/vaadin-addons, releases+snapshots), vaadin-snapshots (http://oss.sonatype.org/content/repositories/vaadin-snapshots/, snapshots), central (http://repo.maven.apache.org/maven2, releases)]

[DEBUG]
 Repositories (plugins)     : [vaadin-snapshots (http://oss.sonatype.org/content/repositories/vaadin-snapshots/, snapshots), central (http://repo.maven.apache.org/maven2, releases)]

[DEBUG]
 -----------------------------------------------------------------------
[DEBUG]
 Goal:          com.vaadin:vaadin-maven-plugin:7.1.6:update-theme (default)
[DEBUG]
 Style:         Regular
[DEBUG]
 Configuration: <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<configuration>
  <generateDirectory default-value="${project.build.directory}/generated-sources/gwt"/>
  <gwtSdkFirstInClasspath default-value="false">${gwt.gwtSdkFirstInClasspath}</gwtSdkFirstInClasspath>
  <inplace default-value="false">${gwt.inplace}</inplace>
  <localRepository>${localRepository}</localRepository>
  <pluginArtifacts>${plugin.artifacts}</pluginArtifacts>
  <project>${project}</project>
  <remoteRepositories>${project.remoteArtifactRepositories}</remoteRepositories>
  <theme>${vaadin.theme}</theme>
  <version>${plugin.version}</version>
  <warSourceDirectory default-value="${basedir}/src/main/webapp"/>
  <webappDirectory default-value="${project.build.directory}/${project.build.finalName}">C:\Documents and Settings\JEREMY.PINTO\Bureau\Projet\Vaadinworkspace\VaadinIntegration/src/main/webapp/VAADIN/widgetsets</webappDirectory>
</configuration>
[DEBUG]
[DEBUG]
 Goal:          com.vaadin:vaadin-maven-plugin:7.1.6:compile-theme (default)
[DEBUG]
[DEBUG]
<configuration>
  <generateDirectory default-value="${project.build.directory}/generated-sources/gwt"/>
  <gwtSdkFirstInClasspath default-value="false">${gwt.gwtSdkFirstInClasspath}</gwtSdkFirstInClasspath>
  <webappDirectory default-value="${project.build.directory}/${project.build.finalName}">C:\Documents and Settings\JEREMY.PINTO\Bureau\Projet\Vaadinworkspace\VaadinIntegration/src/main/webapp/VAADIN/widgetsets</webappDirectory>
</configuration>
[DEBUG]
[DEBUG]
 Goal:          org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-resources-plugin:2.5:resources (default-resources)
[DEBUG]
[DEBUG]
<configuration>
  <buildFilters default-value="${project.build.filters}"/>
  <encoding default-value="${project.build.sourceEncoding}">${encoding}</encoding>
  <escapeString>${maven.resources.escapeString}</escapeString>
  <escapeWindowsPaths default-value="true">${maven.resources.escapeWindowsPaths}</escapeWindowsPaths>
  <includeEmptyDirs default-value="false">${maven.resources.includeEmptyDirs}</includeEmptyDirs>
  <outputDirectory default-value="${project.build.outputDirectory}"/>
  <overwrite default-value="false">${maven.resources.overwrite}</overwrite>
  <project default-value="${project}"/>
  <resources default-value="${project.resources}"/>
  <session default-value="${session}"/>
  <supportMultiLineFiltering default-value="false">${maven.resources.supportMultiLineFiltering}</supportMultiLineFiltering>
  <useBuildFilters default-value="true"/>
  <useDefaultDelimiters default-value="true"/>
</configuration>
[DEBUG]
[DEBUG]
 Goal:          com.vaadin:vaadin-maven-plugin:7.1.6:resources (default)
[DEBUG]
[DEBUG]
<configuration>
  <module>${gwt.module}</module>
  <outputDirectory>${project.build.outputDirectory}</outputDirectory>
</configuration>
[DEBUG]
[DEBUG]
 Goal:          org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-compiler-plugin:2.3.2:compile (default-compile)
[DEBUG]
[DEBUG]
<configuration>
  <basedir default-value="${basedir}"/>
  <buildDirectory default-value="${project.build.directory}"/>
  <classpathElements default-value="${project.compileClasspathElements}"/>
  <compileSourceRoots default-value="${project.compileSourceRoots}"/>
  <compilerId default-value="javac">${maven.compiler.compilerId}</compilerId>
  <compilerVersion>${maven.compiler.compilerVersion}</compilerVersion>
  <debug default-value="true">${maven.compiler.debug}</debug>
  <debuglevel>${maven.compiler.debuglevel}</debuglevel>
  <encoding default-value="${project.build.sourceEncoding}">${encoding}</encoding>
  <executable>${maven.compiler.executable}</executable>
  <failOnError default-value="true">${maven.compiler.failOnError}</failOnError>
  <fork default-value="false">${maven.compiler.fork}</fork>
  <generatedSourcesDirectory default-value="${project.build.directory}/generated-sources/annotations"/>
  <maxmem>${maven.compiler.maxmem}</maxmem>
  <meminitial>${maven.compiler.meminitial}</meminitial>
  <optimize default-value="false">${maven.compiler.optimize}</optimize>
  <outputFileName>${project.build.finalName}</outputFileName>
  <projectArtifact default-value="${project.artifact}"/>
  <showDeprecation default-value="false">${maven.compiler.showDeprecation}</showDeprecation>
  <showWarnings default-value="false">${maven.compiler.showWarnings}</showWarnings>
  <source default-value="1.5">1.6</source>
  <staleMillis default-value="0">${lastModGranularityMs}</staleMillis>
  <target default-value="1.5">1.6</target>
  <verbose default-value="false">${maven.compiler.verbose}</verbose>
</configuration>
[DEBUG]
[DEBUG]
 Goal:          com.vaadin:vaadin-maven-plugin:7.1.6:update-widgetset (default)
[DEBUG]
[DEBUG]
<configuration>
  <extraJvmArgs default-value="-Xmx512m">-Xmx512M -Xss1024k</extraJvmArgs>
  <gen default-value="${project.build.directory}/.generated">${gwt.gen}</gen>
  <genParam default-value="true">${gwt.genParam}</genParam>
  <jvm>${gwt.jvm}</jvm>
  <logLevel default-value="INFO">${gwt.logLevel}</logLevel>
  <persistentunitcache>${gwt.persistentunitcache}</persistentunitcache>
  <persistentunitcachedir>${gwt.persistentunitcachedir}</persistentunitcachedir>
  <style default-value="OBF">OBF</style>
</configuration>
[DEBUG]
[DEBUG]
 Goal:          org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-resources-plugin:2.5:testResources (default-testResources)
[DEBUG]
[DEBUG]
<configuration>
  <escapeWindowsPaths default-value="true">${maven.resources.escapeWindowsPaths}</escapeWindowsPaths>
  <includeEmptyDirs default-value="false">${maven.resources.includeEmptyDirs}</includeEmptyDirs>
  <outputDirectory>${project.build.testOutputDirectory}</outputDirectory>
  <resources>${project.testResources}</resources>
  <supportMultiLineFiltering default-value="false">${maven.resources.supportMultiLineFiltering}</supportMultiLineFiltering>
</configuration>
[DEBUG]
[DEBUG]
 Goal:          org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-compiler-plugin:2.3.2:testCompile (default-testCompile)
[DEBUG]
[DEBUG]
<configuration>
  <buildDirectory default-value="${project.build.directory}"/>
  <classpathElements default-value="${project.testClasspathElements}"/>
  <compileSourceRoots default-value="${project.testCompileSourceRoots}"/>
  <compilerId default-value="javac">${maven.compiler.compilerId}</compilerId>
  <compilerVersion>${maven.compiler.compilerVersion}</compilerVersion>
  <debug default-value="true">${maven.compiler.debug}</debug>
  <debuglevel>${maven.compiler.debuglevel}</debuglevel>
  <executable>${maven.compiler.executable}</executable>
  <failOnError default-value="true">${maven.compiler.failOnError}</failOnError>
  <fork default-value="false">${maven.compiler.fork}</fork>
  <generatedTestSourcesDirectory default-value="${project.build.directory}/generated-sources/test-annotations"/>
  <maxmem>${maven.compiler.maxmem}</maxmem>
  <meminitial>${maven.compiler.meminitial}</meminitial>
  <optimize default-value="false">${maven.compiler.optimize}</optimize>
  <outputDirectory default-value="${project.build.testOutputDirectory}"/>
  <outputFileName>${project.build.finalName}</outputFileName>
  <showDeprecation default-value="false">${maven.compiler.showDeprecation}</showDeprecation>
  <showWarnings default-value="false">${maven.compiler.showWarnings}</showWarnings>
  <skip>${maven.test.skip}</skip>
  <source default-value="1.5">1.6</source>
  <staleMillis default-value="0">${lastModGranularityMs}</staleMillis>
  <target default-value="1.5">1.6</target>
  <testSource>${maven.compiler.testSource}</testSource>
  <testTarget>${maven.compiler.testTarget}</testTarget>
  <verbose default-value="false">${maven.compiler.verbose}</verbose>
</configuration>
[DEBUG]
[DEBUG]
 Goal:          org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-surefire-plugin:2.10:test (default-test)
[DEBUG]
[DEBUG]
<configuration>
  <argLine>${argLine}</argLine>
  <childDelegation default-value="false">${childDelegation}</childDelegation>
  <classesDirectory default-value="${project.build.outputDirectory}"/>
  <debugForkedProcess>${maven.surefire.debug}</debugForkedProcess>
  <disableXmlReport default-value="false">${disableXmlReport}</disableXmlReport>
  <enableAssertions default-value="true">${enableAssertions}</enableAssertions>
  <excludedGroups>${excludedGroups}</excludedGroups>
  <failIfNoTests>${failIfNoTests}</failIfNoTests>
  <forkMode default-value="once">${forkMode}</forkMode>
  <forkedProcessTimeoutInSeconds>${surefire.timeout}</forkedProcessTimeoutInSeconds>
  <groups>${groups}</groups>
  <junitArtifactName default-value="junit:junit">${junitArtifactName}</junitArtifactName>
  <jvm>${jvm}</jvm>
  <objectFactory>${objectFactory}</objectFactory>
  <parallel>${parallel}</parallel>
  <parallelMavenExecution default-value="${session.parallel}"/>
  <perCoreThreadCount default-value="true">${perCoreThreadCount}</perCoreThreadCount>
  <pluginArtifactMap>${plugin.artifactMap}</pluginArtifactMap>
  <printSummary default-value="true">${surefire.printSummary}</printSummary>
  <projectArtifactMap>${project.artifactMap}</projectArtifactMap>
  <redirectTestOutputToFile default-value="false">${maven.test.redirectTestOutputToFile}</redirectTestOutputToFile>
  <remoteRepositories>${project.pluginArtifactRepositories}</remoteRepositories>
  <reportFormat default-value="brief">${surefire.reportFormat}</reportFormat>
  <reportNameSuffix default-value="">${surefire.reportNameSuffix}</reportNameSuffix>
  <reportsDirectory default-value="${project.build.directory}/surefire-reports"/>
  <runOrder default-value="filesystem"/>
  <session>${session}</session>
  <skip default-value="false">${maven.test.skip}</skip>
  <skipExec>${maven.test.skip.exec}</skipExec>
  <skipTests default-value="false">${skipTests}</skipTests>
  <test>${test}</test>
  <testClassesDirectory default-value="${project.build.testOutputDirectory}"/>
  <testFailureIgnore default-value="false">${maven.test.failure.ignore}</testFailureIgnore>
  <testNGArtifactName default-value="org.testng:testng">${testNGArtifactName}</testNGArtifactName>
  <testSourceDirectory default-value="${project.build.testSourceDirectory}"/>
  <threadCount>${threadCount}</threadCount>
  <trimStackTrace default-value="true">${trimStackTrace}</trimStackTrace>
  <useFile default-value="true">${surefire.useFile}</useFile>
  <useManifestOnlyJar default-value="true">${surefire.useManifestOnlyJar}</useManifestOnlyJar>
  <useSystemClassLoader default-value="true">${surefire.useSystemClassLoader}</useSystemClassLoader>
  <useUnlimitedThreads default-value="false">${useUnlimitedThreads}</useUnlimitedThreads>
  <workingDirectory>${basedir}</workingDirectory>
</configuration>
[DEBUG]
 --- init fork of com.akka:VaadinIntegration:0.0.1 for com.vaadin:vaadin-maven-plugin:7.1.6:compile (default) ---
[DEBUG]
 Dependencies (collect): []
[DEBUG]
 Dependencies (resolve): [compile]

[DEBUG]
[DEBUG]
 Goal:          com.vaadin:vaadin-maven-plugin:7.1.6:update-theme (default)
[DEBUG]
[DEBUG]
<configuration>
</configuration>
[DEBUG]
[DEBUG]
 Goal:          com.vaadin:vaadin-maven-plugin:7.1.6:compile-theme (default)
[DEBUG]
[DEBUG]
<configuration>
</configuration>
[DEBUG]
[DEBUG]
 Goal:          org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-resources-plugin:2.5:resources (default-resources)
[DEBUG]
[DEBUG]
<configuration>
  <resources default-value="${project.resources}"/>
</configuration>
[DEBUG]
[DEBUG]
 Goal:          com.vaadin:vaadin-maven-plugin:7.1.6:resources (default)
[DEBUG]
[DEBUG]
<configuration>
  <outputDirectory>${project.build.outputDirectory}</outputDirectory>
</configuration>
[DEBUG]
 --- exit fork of com.akka:VaadinIntegration:0.0.1 for com.vaadin:vaadin-maven-plugin:7.1.6:compile (default) ---
[DEBUG]
[DEBUG]
 Goal:          com.vaadin:vaadin-maven-plugin:7.1.6:compile (default)
[DEBUG]
[DEBUG]
<configuration>
  <compileReport default-value="false">true</compileReport>
  <compilerMetrics default-value="false">${gwt.compiler.compilerMetrics}</compilerMetrics>
  <disableAggressiveOptimization default-value="false">${gwt.compiler.disableAggressiveOptimization}</disableAggressiveOptimization>
  <disableCastChecking default-value="false">${gwt.disableCastChecking}</disableCastChecking>
  <disableClassMetadata default-value="false">${gwt.disableClassMetadata}</disableClassMetadata>
  <disableRunAsync default-value="false">${gwt.disableRunAsync}</disableRunAsync>
  <draftCompile default-value="false">false</draftCompile>
  <enableAssertions default-value="false"/>
  <enableClosureCompiler default-value="false">${gwt.compiler.enableClosureCompiler}</enableClosureCompiler>
  <extra default-value="${project.build.directory}/extra"/>
  <extraJvmArgs default-value="-Xmx512m">-Xmx512M -Xss1024k</extraJvmArgs>
  <extraParam default-value="false">${gwt.extraParam}</extraParam>
  <force default-value="false">${gwt.compiler.force}</force>
  <fragmentCount default-value="-1">${gwt.compiler.fragmentCount}</fragmentCount>
  <gen default-value="${project.build.directory}/.generated">${gwt.gen}</gen>
  <genParam default-value="true">${gwt.genParam}</genParam>
  <jvm>${gwt.jvm}</jvm>
  <localWorkers>${gwt.compiler.localWorkers}</localWorkers>
  <logLevel default-value="INFO">${gwt.logLevel}</logLevel>
  <optimizationLevel default-value="-1">${gwt.compiler.optimizationLevel}</optimizationLevel>
  <persistentunitcache>${gwt.persistentunitcache}</persistentunitcache>
  <persistentunitcachedir>${gwt.persistentunitcachedir}</persistentunitcachedir>
  <skip default-value="false">${gwt.compiler.skip}</skip>
  <soycDetailed default-value="false">${gwt.compiler.soycDetailed}</soycDetailed>
  <strict default-value="false">true</strict>
  <style default-value="OBF">OBF</style>
  <treeLogger default-value="false">${gwt.treeLogger}</treeLogger>
  <validateOnly default-value="false">${gwt.validateOnly}</validateOnly>
</configuration>
[DEBUG]
[DEBUG]
 Goal:          org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-war-plugin:2.2:war (default-war)
[DEBUG]
[DEBUG]
<configuration>
  <archiveClasses default-value="false">${archiveClasses}</archiveClasses>
  <attachClasses default-value="false"/>
  <cacheFile default-value="${project.build.directory}/war/work/webapp-cache.xml"/>
  <classesClassifier default-value="classes"/>
  <classesDirectory default-value="${project.build.outputDirectory}"/>
  <containerConfigXML>${maven.war.containerConfigXML}</containerConfigXML>
  <escapeString>${maven.war.escapeString}</escapeString>
  <escapedBackslashesInFilePath default-value="false">${maven.war.escapedBackslashesInFilePath}</escapedBackslashesInFilePath>
  <failOnMissingWebXml default-value="true">false</failOnMissingWebXml>
  <filteringDeploymentDescriptors default-value="false">${maven.war.filteringDeploymentDescriptors}</filteringDeploymentDescriptors>
  <outputDirectory default-value="${project.build.directory}"/>
  <primaryArtifact default-value="true">${primaryArtifact}</primaryArtifact>
  <useCache default-value="false">${useCache}</useCache>
  <warName default-value="${project.build.finalName}"/>
  <warSourceIncludes default-value="**"/>
  <webXml>${maven.war.webxml}</webXml>
  <webappDirectory default-value="${project.build.directory}/${project.build.finalName}"/>
  <workDirectory default-value="${project.build.directory}/war/work"/>
</configuration>
[DEBUG]
 =======================================================================
[DEBUG]
 com.akka:VaadinIntegration:war:0.0.1
[DEBUG]
    com.vaadin:vaadin-server:jar:7.1.6:compile
[DEBUG]
       com.vaadin:vaadin-shared:jar:7.1.6:compile
[DEBUG]
          com.vaadin:vaadin-shared-deps:jar:1.0.2:compile
[DEBUG]
       org.jsoup:jsoup:jar:1.6.3:compile
[DEBUG]
    com.vaadin:vaadin-client-compiled:jar:7.1.6:compile
[DEBUG]
    com.vaadin:vaadin-client:jar:7.1.6:provided
[DEBUG]
       org.w3c.css:sac:jar:1.3:compile
[DEBUG]
       javax.validation:validation-api:jar:1.0.0.GA:provided
[DEBUG]
       javax.validation:validation-api:jar:sources:1.0.0.GA:provided
[DEBUG]
    com.vaadin:vaadin-push:jar:7.1.6:compile
[DEBUG]
       com.vaadin.external.atmosphere:atmosphere-runtime:jar:1.0.14.vaadin4:compile
[DEBUG]
          com.vaadin.external.atmosphere:atmosphere-compat-jbossweb:jar:1.0.14.vaadin4:compile
[DEBUG]
          com.vaadin.external.atmosphere:atmosphere-compat-tomcat:jar:1.0.14.vaadin4:compile
[DEBUG]
          com.vaadin.external.atmosphere:atmosphere-compat-tomcat7:jar:1.0.14.vaadin4:compile
[DEBUG]
          com.vaadin.external.slf4j:vaadin-slf4j-jdk14:jar:1.6.1:compile
[DEBUG]
    com.vaadin:vaadin-themes:jar:7.1.6:compile
[DEBUG]
    javax.servlet:javax.servlet-api:jar:3.0.1:provided
[DEBUG]
    com.vaadin:vaadin-theme-compiler:jar:7.1.6:compile
[DEBUG]
       org.apache.commons:commons-jexl:jar:2.1.1:compile
[DEBUG]
          commons-logging:commons-logging:jar:1.1.1:compile
[DEBUG]
       net.sourceforge.cssparser:cssparser:jar:0.9.5:compile
[DEBUG]
       commons-cli:commons-cli:jar:1.2:compile
[INFO]

[INFO]
 --- vaadin-maven-plugin:7.1.6:update-theme (default) @ VaadinIntegration ---
[DEBUG]
 Created new class realm maven.api
[DEBUG]
 Importing foreign packages into class realm maven.api
[DEBUG]
   Imported: org.apache.maven.wagon.events < plexus.core
[DEBUG]
   Imported: org.sonatype.aether.transfer < plexus.core
[DEBUG]
   Imported: org.apache.maven.exception < plexus.core
[DEBUG]
   Imported: org.sonatype.aether.metadata < plexus.core
[DEBUG]
   Imported: org.codehaus.plexus.util.xml.Xpp3Dom < plexus.core
[DEBUG]
   Imported: org.sonatype.aether.collection < plexus.core
[DEBUG]
   Imported: org.sonatype.aether.version < plexus.core
[DEBUG]
   Imported: org.apache.maven.monitor < plexus.core
[DEBUG]
   Imported: org.apache.maven.wagon.repository < plexus.core
[DEBUG]
   Imported: org.apache.maven.repository < plexus.core
[DEBUG]
   Imported: org.apache.maven.wagon.resource < plexus.core
[DEBUG]
   Imported: org.codehaus.plexus.logging < plexus.core
[DEBUG]
   Imported: org.apache.maven.profiles < plexus.core
[DEBUG]
   Imported: org.sonatype.aether.repository < plexus.core
[DEBUG]
   Imported: org.apache.maven.classrealm < plexus.core
[DEBUG]
   Imported: org.apache.maven.execution < plexus.core
[DEBUG]
   Imported: org.sonatype.aether.artifact < plexus.core
[DEBUG]
   Imported: org.sonatype.aether.spi < plexus.core
[DEBUG]
   Imported: org.apache.maven.reporting < plexus.core
[DEBUG]
   Imported: org.apache.maven.usability < plexus.core
[DEBUG]
   Imported: org.codehaus.plexus.container < plexus.core
[DEBUG]
   Imported: org.codehaus.plexus.component < plexus.core
[DEBUG]
   Imported: org.codehaus.plexus.util.xml.pull.XmlSerializer < plexus.core
[DEBUG]
   Imported: org.apache.maven.wagon.authentication < plexus.core
[DEBUG]
   Imported: org.apache.maven.lifecycle < plexus.core
[DEBUG]
   Imported: org.codehaus.plexus.classworlds < plexus.core
[DEBUG]
   Imported: org.sonatype.aether.graph < plexus.core
[DEBUG]
   Imported: org.sonatype.aether.* < plexus.core
[DEBUG]
   Imported: org.apache.maven.settings < plexus.core
[DEBUG]
   Imported: org.codehaus.classworlds < plexus.core
[DEBUG]
   Imported: org.sonatype.aether.impl < plexus.core
[DEBUG]
   Imported: org.apache.maven.wagon.* < plexus.core
[DEBUG]
   Imported: org.apache.maven.toolchain < plexus.core
[DEBUG]
   Imported: org.sonatype.aether.deployment < plexus.core
[DEBUG]
   Imported: org.apache.maven.wagon.observers < plexus.core
[DEBUG]
   Imported: org.codehaus.plexus.util.xml.pull.XmlPullParserException < plexus.core
[DEBUG]
   Imported: org.codehaus.plexus.util.xml.pull.XmlPullParser < plexus.core
[DEBUG]
   Imported: org.apache.maven.configuration < plexus.core
[DEBUG]
   Imported: org.apache.maven.cli < plexus.core
[DEBUG]
   Imported: org.sonatype.aether.installation < plexus.core
[DEBUG]
   Imported: org.codehaus.plexus.context < plexus.core
[DEBUG]
   Imported: org.apache.maven.wagon.authorization < plexus.core
[DEBUG]
   Imported: org.apache.maven.project < plexus.core
[DEBUG]
   Imported: org.apache.maven.rtinfo < plexus.core
[DEBUG]
   Imported: org.codehaus.plexus.lifecycle < plexus.core
[DEBUG]
   Imported: org.codehaus.plexus.configuration < plexus.core
[DEBUG]
   Imported: org.apache.maven.artifact < plexus.core
[DEBUG]
   Imported: org.apache.maven.model < plexus.core
[DEBUG]
   Imported: org.apache.maven.* < plexus.core
[DEBUG]
   Imported: org.apache.maven.wagon.proxy < plexus.core
[DEBUG]
   Imported: org.sonatype.aether.resolution < plexus.core
[DEBUG]
   Imported: org.apache.maven.plugin < plexus.core
[DEBUG]
   Imported: org.codehaus.plexus.* < plexus.core
[DEBUG]
   Imported: org.codehaus.plexus.personality < plexus.core
[DEBUG]
 Populating class realm maven.api
[DEBUG]
 com.vaadin:vaadin-maven-plugin:jar:7.1.6:
[DEBUG]
    org.apache.maven:maven-project:jar:2.0.9:compile
[DEBUG]
       org.apache.maven:maven-settings:jar:2.0.9:compile
[DEBUG]
       org.apache.maven:maven-profile:jar:2.0.9:compile
[DEBUG]
       org.apache.maven:maven-artifact-manager:jar:2.0.9:compile
[DEBUG]
          org.apache.maven:maven-repository-metadata:jar:2.0.9:compile
[DEBUG]
       org.apache.maven:maven-plugin-registry:jar:2.0.9:compile
[DEBUG]
    org.apache.maven:maven-model:jar:2.0.9:compile
[DEBUG]
    org.apache.maven:maven-artifact:jar:2.0.9:compile
[DEBUG]
    org.apache.maven:maven-plugin-api:jar:2.0.9:compile
[DEBUG]
    org.apache.maven.reporting:maven-reporting-api:jar:3.0:compile
[DEBUG]
    org.apache.maven.reporting:maven-reporting-impl:jar:2.1:compile
[DEBUG]
       org.apache.maven.doxia:doxia-core:jar:1.1.2:compile
[DEBUG]
          commons-httpclient:commons-httpclient:jar:3.1:compile
[DEBUG]
             commons-codec:commons-codec:jar:1.2:compile
[DEBUG]
       commons-validator:commons-validator:jar:1.2.0:compile
[DEBUG]
          commons-beanutils:commons-beanutils:jar:1.7.0:compile
[DEBUG]
          commons-digester:commons-digester:jar:1.6:compile
[DEBUG]
          oro:oro:jar:2.0.8:compile
[DEBUG]
    org.codehaus.plexus:plexus-container-default:jar:1.0-alpha-9-stable-1:compile
[DEBUG]
    org.apache.maven.doxia:doxia-sink-api:jar:1.1.4:compile
[DEBUG]
       org.apache.maven.doxia:doxia-logging-api:jar:1.1.4:compile
[DEBUG]
    org.apache.maven.doxia:doxia-site-renderer:jar:1.1.4:compile
[DEBUG]
       org.apache.maven.doxia:doxia-decoration-model:jar:1.1.4:compile
[DEBUG]
       org.apache.maven.doxia:doxia-module-xhtml:jar:1.1.4:compile
[DEBUG]
       org.apache.maven.doxia:doxia-module-fml:jar:1.1.4:compile
[DEBUG]
       org.codehaus.plexus:plexus-i18n:jar:1.0-beta-7:compile
[DEBUG]
       org.codehaus.plexus:plexus-velocity:jar:1.1.7:compile
[DEBUG]
       org.apache.velocity:velocity:jar:1.5:compile
[DEBUG]
       commons-collections:commons-collections:jar:3.2:compile
[DEBUG]
    org.springframework:spring-core:jar:3.0.5.RELEASE:compile
[DEBUG]
       org.springframework:spring-asm:jar:3.0.5.RELEASE:compile
[DEBUG]
       commons-logging:commons-logging:jar:1.1.1:compile
[DEBUG]
    org.codehaus.plexus:plexus-utils:jar:2.0.5:compile
[DEBUG]
    com.thoughtworks.qdox:qdox:jar:1.12:compile
[DEBUG]
    freemarker:freemarker:jar:2.3.6:compile
[DEBUG]
    org.codehaus.plexus:plexus-archiver:jar:1.0-alpha-9:compile
[DEBUG]
       org.codehaus.plexus:plexus-io:jar:1.0-alpha-1:compile
[DEBUG]
    org.apache.maven:maven-archiver:jar:2.4.1:compile
[DEBUG]
       org.codehaus.plexus:plexus-interpolation:jar:1.13:compile
[DEBUG]
    junit:junit:jar:4.8.1:compile
[DEBUG]
    org.apache.maven.surefire:surefire-booter:jar:2.4.3:compile
[DEBUG]
    org.apache.maven.surefire:surefire-api:jar:2.4.3:compile
[DEBUG]
    commons-io:commons-io:jar:2.0.1:compile
[DEBUG]
    commons-lang:commons-lang:jar:2.5:compile
[DEBUG]
    org.jdom:jdom:jar:1.1:compile
[DEBUG]
    jaxen:jaxen:jar:1.1.1:compile
[DEBUG]
       dom4j:dom4j:jar:1.6.1:compile
[DEBUG]
       jdom:jdom:jar:1.0:compile
[DEBUG]
       xml-apis:xml-apis:jar:1.3.02:compile
[DEBUG]
       xom:xom:jar:1.0:compile
[DEBUG]
          xerces:xmlParserAPIs:jar:2.6.2:compile
[DEBUG]
          xalan:xalan:jar:2.6.0:compile
[DEBUG]
          com.ibm.icu:icu4j:jar:2.6.1:compile
[DEBUG]
    org.apache.bcel:bcel:jar:5.2:compile
[DEBUG]
       jakarta-regexp:jakarta-regexp:jar:1.4:compile
[DEBUG]
    xerces:xercesImpl:jar:2.9.1:compile
[DEBUG]
    classworlds:classworlds:jar:1.1-alpha-2:compile
[DEBUG]
    org.codehaus.plexus:plexus-compiler-api:jar:1.5.3:compile
[DEBUG]
    org.codehaus.plexus:plexus-compiler-javac:jar:1.5.3:compile
[DEBUG]
 Created new class realm plugin>com.vaadin:vaadin-maven-plugin:7.1.6
[DEBUG]
 Importing foreign packages into class realm plugin>com.vaadin:vaadin-maven-plugin:7.1.6
[DEBUG]
   Imported:  < maven.api
[DEBUG]
 Populating class realm plugin>com.vaadin:vaadin-maven-plugin:7.1.6
[DEBUG]
   Included: com.vaadin:vaadin-maven-plugin:jar:7.1.6
[DEBUG]
   Included: org.apache.maven.reporting:maven-reporting-api:jar:3.0
[DEBUG]
   Included: org.apache.maven.reporting:maven-reporting-impl:jar:2.1
[DEBUG]
   Included: org.apache.maven.doxia:doxia-core:jar:1.1.2
[DEBUG]
   Included: commons-httpclient:commons-httpclient:jar:3.1
[DEBUG]
   Included: commons-codec:commons-codec:jar:1.2
[DEBUG]
   Included: commons-validator:commons-validator:jar:1.2.0
[DEBUG]
   Included: commons-beanutils:commons-beanutils:jar:1.7.0
[DEBUG]
   Included: commons-digester:commons-digester:jar:1.6
[DEBUG]
   Included: oro:oro:jar:2.0.8
[DEBUG]
   Included: org.apache.maven.doxia:doxia-sink-api:jar:1.1.4
[DEBUG]
   Included: org.apache.maven.doxia:doxia-logging-api:jar:1.1.4
[DEBUG]
   Included: org.apache.maven.doxia:doxia-site-renderer:jar:1.1.4
[DEBUG]
   Included: org.apache.maven.doxia:doxia-decoration-model:jar:1.1.4
[DEBUG]
   Included: org.apache.maven.doxia:doxia-module-xhtml:jar:1.1.4
[DEBUG]
   Included: org.apache.maven.doxia:doxia-module-fml:jar:1.1.4
[DEBUG]
   Included: org.codehaus.plexus:plexus-i18n:jar:1.0-beta-7
[DEBUG]
   Included: org.codehaus.plexus:plexus-velocity:jar:1.1.7
[DEBUG]
   Included: org.apache.velocity:velocity:jar:1.5
[DEBUG]
   Included: commons-collections:commons-collections:jar:3.2
[DEBUG]
   Included: org.springframework:spring-core:jar:3.0.5.RELEASE
[DEBUG]
   Included: org.springframework:spring-asm:jar:3.0.5.RELEASE
[DEBUG]
   Included: commons-logging:commons-logging:jar:1.1.1
[DEBUG]
   Included: org.codehaus.plexus:plexus-utils:jar:2.0.5
[DEBUG]
   Included: com.thoughtworks.qdox:qdox:jar:1.12
[DEBUG]
   Included: freemarker:freemarker:jar:2.3.6
[DEBUG]
   Included: org.codehaus.plexus:plexus-archiver:jar:1.0-alpha-9
[DEBUG]
   Included: org.codehaus.plexus:plexus-io:jar:1.0-alpha-1
[DEBUG]
   Included: org.apache.maven:maven-archiver:jar:2.4.1
[DEBUG]
   Included: org.codehaus.plexus:plexus-interpolation:jar:1.13
[DEBUG]
   Included: junit:junit:jar:4.8.1
[DEBUG]
   Included: org.apache.maven.surefire:surefire-booter:jar:2.4.3
[DEBUG]
   Included: org.apache.maven.surefire:surefire-api:jar:2.4.3
[DEBUG]
   Included: commons-io:commons-io:jar:2.0.1
[DEBUG]
   Included: commons-lang:commons-lang:jar:2.5
[DEBUG]
   Included: org.jdom:jdom:jar:1.1
[DEBUG]
   Included: jaxen:jaxen:jar:1.1.1
[DEBUG]
   Included: dom4j:dom4j:jar:1.6.1
[DEBUG]
   Included: jdom:jdom:jar:1.0
[DEBUG]
   Included: xml-apis:xml-apis:jar:1.3.02
[DEBUG]
   Included: xom:xom:jar:1.0
[DEBUG]
   Included: xerces:xmlParserAPIs:jar:2.6.2
[DEBUG]
   Included: xalan:xalan:jar:2.6.0
[DEBUG]
   Included: com.ibm.icu:icu4j:jar:2.6.1
[DEBUG]
   Included: org.apache.bcel:bcel:jar:5.2
[DEBUG]
   Included: jakarta-regexp:jakarta-regexp:jar:1.4
[DEBUG]
   Included: xerces:xercesImpl:jar:2.9.1
[DEBUG]
   Included: org.codehaus.plexus:plexus-compiler-api:jar:1.5.3
[DEBUG]
   Included: org.codehaus.plexus:plexus-compiler-javac:jar:1.5.3
[DEBUG]
   Excluded: org.apache.maven:maven-project:jar:2.0.9
[DEBUG]
   Excluded: org.apache.maven:maven-settings:jar:2.0.9
[DEBUG]
   Excluded: org.apache.maven:maven-profile:jar:2.0.9
[DEBUG]
   Excluded: org.apache.maven:maven-artifact-manager:jar:2.0.9
[DEBUG]
   Excluded: org.apache.maven:maven-repository-metadata:jar:2.0.9
[DEBUG]
   Excluded: org.apache.maven:maven-plugin-registry:jar:2.0.9
[DEBUG]
   Excluded: org.apache.maven:maven-model:jar:2.0.9
[DEBUG]
   Excluded: org.apache.maven:maven-artifact:jar:2.0.9
[DEBUG]
   Excluded: org.apache.maven:maven-plugin-api:jar:2.0.9
[DEBUG]
   Excluded: org.codehaus.plexus:plexus-container-default:jar:1.0-alpha-9-stable-1
[DEBUG]
   Excluded: classworlds:classworlds:jar:1.1-alpha-2
[DEBUG]
 Configuring mojo com.vaadin:vaadin-maven-plugin:7.1.6:update-theme from plugin realm ClassRealm[plugin>com.vaadin:vaadin-maven-plugin:7.1.6, parent: sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader@1ac04e8]

[DEBUG]
 Configuring mojo 'com.vaadin:vaadin-maven-plugin:7.1.6:update-theme' with basic configurator -->
[DEBUG]
   (f) generateDirectory = C:\Documents and Settings\JEREMY.PINTO\Bureau\Projet\Vaadinworkspace\VaadinIntegration\target\generated-sources\gwt
[DEBUG]
   (f) gwtSdkFirstInClasspath = false
[DEBUG]
   (f) inplace = false
[DEBUG]
   (f) localRepository =        id: local
      url: file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/JEREMY.PINTO/.m2/repository/
   layout: none

[DEBUG]
   (f) pluginArtifacts = [com.vaadin:vaadin-maven-plugin:maven-plugin:7.1.6:, org.apache.maven.reporting:maven-reporting-api:jar:3.0:compile, org.apache.maven.reporting:maven-reporting-impl:jar:2.1:compile, org.apache.maven.doxia:doxia-core:jar:1.1.2:compile, commons-httpclient:commons-httpclient:jar:3.1:compile, commons-codec:commons-codec:jar:1.2:compile, commons-validator:commons-validator:jar:1.2.0:compile, commons-beanutils:commons-beanutils:jar:1.7.0:compile, commons-digester:commons-digester:jar:1.6:compile, oro:oro:jar:2.0.8:compile, org.apache.maven.doxia:doxia-sink-api:jar:1.1.4:compile, org.apache.maven.doxia:doxia-logging-api:jar:1.1.4:compile, org.apache.maven.doxia:doxia-site-renderer:jar:1.1.4:compile, org.apache.maven.doxia:doxia-decoration-model:jar:1.1.4:compile, org.apache.maven.doxia:doxia-module-xhtml:jar:1.1.4:compile, org.apache.maven.doxia:doxia-module-fml:jar:1.1.4:compile, org.codehaus.plexus:plexus-i18n:jar:1.0-beta-7:compile, org.codehaus.plexus:plexus-velocity:jar:1.1.7:compile, org.apache.velocity:velocity:jar:1.5:compile, commons-collections:commons-collections:jar:3.2:compile, org.springframework:spring-core:jar:3.0.5.RELEASE:compile, org.springframework:spring-asm:jar:3.0.5.RELEASE:compile, commons-logging:commons-logging:jar:1.1.1:compile, org.codehaus.plexus:plexus-utils:jar:2.0.5:compile, com.thoughtworks.qdox:qdox:jar:1.12:compile, freemarker:freemarker:jar:2.3.6:compile, org.codehaus.plexus:plexus-archiver:jar:1.0-alpha-9:compile, org.codehaus.plexus:plexus-io:jar:1.0-alpha-1:compile, org.apache.maven:maven-archiver:jar:2.4.1:compile, org.codehaus.plexus:plexus-interpolation:jar:1.13:compile, junit:junit:jar:4.8.1:compile, org.apache.maven.surefire:surefire-booter:jar:2.4.3:compile, org.apache.maven.surefire:surefire-api:jar:2.4.3:compile, commons-io:commons-io:jar:2.0.1:compile, commons-lang:commons-lang:jar:2.5:compile, org.jdom:jdom:jar:1.1:compile, jaxen:jaxen:jar:1.1.1:compile, dom4j:dom4j:jar:1.6.1:compile, jdom:jdom:jar:1.0:compile, xml-apis:xml-apis:jar:1.3.02:compile, xom:xom:jar:1.0:compile, xerces:xmlParserAPIs:jar:2.6.2:compile, xalan:xalan:jar:2.6.0:compile, com.ibm.icu:icu4j:jar:2.6.1:compile, org.apache.bcel:bcel:jar:5.2:compile, jakarta-regexp:jakarta-regexp:jar:1.4:compile, xerces:xercesImpl:jar:2.9.1:compile, org.codehaus.plexus:plexus-compiler-api:jar:1.5.3:compile, org.codehaus.plexus:plexus-compiler-javac:jar:1.5.3:compile]

[DEBUG]
   (f) project = MavenProject: com.akka:VaadinIntegration:0.0.1 @ C:\Documents and Settings\JEREMY.PINTO\Bureau\Projet\Vaadinworkspace\VaadinIntegration\pom.xml
[DEBUG]
   (f) remoteRepositories = [       id: vaadin-addons
      url: http://maven.vaadin.com/vaadin-addons
   layout: default
snapshots: [enabled => true, update => daily]

releases: [enabled => true, update => daily]

,        id: vaadin-snapshots
      url: http://oss.sonatype.org/content/repositories/vaadin-snapshots/
snapshots: [enabled => true, update => daily]

releases: [enabled => false, update => daily]

,        id: central
      url: http://repo.maven.apache.org/maven2
snapshots: [enabled => false, update => daily]

releases: [enabled => true, update => daily]

]
[DEBUG]
   (f) version = 7.1.6
[DEBUG]
   (f) warSourceDirectory = C:\Documents and Settings\JEREMY.PINTO\Bureau\Projet\Vaadinworkspace\VaadinIntegration\src\main\webapp
[DEBUG]
   (f) webappDirectory = C:\Documents and Settings\JEREMY.PINTO\Bureau\Projet\Vaadinworkspace\VaadinIntegration\src\main\webapp\VAADIN\widgetsets
[DEBUG]
 -- end configuration --
[INFO]
 Updating theme VAADIN\themes\mytheme
[DEBUG]
 establishing classpath list (scope = compile)
[DEBUG]
 candidate artifacts : 22
[DEBUG]
 GWT SDK execution classpath :
[DEBUG]
    C:\Documents and Settings\JEREMY.PINTO\Bureau\Projet\Vaadinworkspace\VaadinIntegration\target\classes
[DEBUG]
    C:\Documents and Settings\JEREMY.PINTO\Bureau\Projet\Vaadinworkspace\VaadinIntegration\src\main\java
[DEBUG]
    C:\Documents and Settings\JEREMY.PINTO\Bureau\Projet\Vaadinworkspace\VaadinIntegration\src\main\resources
[DEBUG]
    C:\Documents and Settings\JEREMY.PINTO\.m2\repository\com\vaadin\vaadin-server\7.1.6\vaadin-server-7.1.6.jar
[DEBUG]
    C:\Documents and Settings\JEREMY.PINTO\.m2\repository\com\vaadin\vaadin-shared\7.1.6\vaadin-shared-7.1.6.jar
[DEBUG]
    C:\Documents and Settings\JEREMY.PINTO\.m2\repository\com\vaadin\vaadin-shared-deps\1.0.2\vaadin-shared-deps-1.0.2.jar
[DEBUG]
    C:\Documents and Settings\JEREMY.PINTO\.m2\repository\org\jsoup\jsoup\1.6.3\jsoup-1.6.3.jar
[DEBUG]
    C:\Documents and Settings\JEREMY.PINTO\.m2\repository\com\vaadin\vaadin-client-compiled\7.1.6\vaadin-client-compiled-7.1.6.jar
[DEBUG]
    C:\Documents and Settings\JEREMY.PINTO\.m2\repository\com\vaadin\vaadin-client\7.1.6\vaadin-client-7.1.6.jar
[DEBUG]
    C:\Documents and Settings\JEREMY.PINTO\.m2\repository\org\w3c\css\sac\1.3\sac-1.3.jar
[DEBUG]
    C:\Documents and Settings\JEREMY.PINTO\.m2\repository\javax\validation\validation-api\1.0.0.GA\validation-api-1.0.0.GA.jar
[DEBUG]
    C:\Documents and Settings\JEREMY.PINTO\.m2\repository\javax\validation\validation-api\1.0.0.GA\validation-api-1.0.0.GA-sources.jar
[DEBUG]
    C:\Documents and Settings\JEREMY.PINTO\.m2\repository\com\vaadin\vaadin-push\7.1.6\vaadin-push-7.1.6.jar
[DEBUG]
    C:\Documents and Settings\JEREMY.PINTO\.m2\repository\com\vaadin\external\atmosphere\atmosphere-runtime\1.0.14.vaadin4\atmosphere-runtime-1.0.14.vaadin4.jar
[DEBUG]
    C:\Documents and Settings\JEREMY.PINTO\.m2\repository\com\vaadin\external\atmosphere\atmosphere-compat-jbossweb\1.0.14.vaadin4\atmosphere-compat-jbossweb-1.0.14.vaadin4.jar
[DEBUG]
    C:\Documents and Settings\JEREMY.PINTO\.m2\repository\com\vaadin\external\atmosphere\atmosphere-compat-tomcat\1.0.14.vaadin4\atmosphere-compat-tomcat-1.0.14.vaadin4.jar
[DEBUG]
    C:\Documents and Settings\JEREMY.PINTO\.m2\repository\com\vaadin\external\atmosphere\atmosphere-compat-tomcat7\1.0.14.vaadin4\atmosphere-compat-tomcat7-1.0.14.vaadin4.jar
[DEBUG]
    C:\Documents and Settings\JEREMY.PINTO\.m2\repository\com\vaadin\external\slf4j\vaadin-slf4j-jdk14\1.6.1\vaadin-slf4j-jdk14-1.6.1.jar
[DEBUG]
    C:\Documents and Settings\JEREMY.PINTO\.m2\repository\com\vaadin\vaadin-themes\7.1.6\vaadin-themes-7.1.6.jar
[DEBUG]
    C:\Documents and Settings\JEREMY.PINTO\.m2\repository\javax\servlet\javax.servlet-api\3.0.1\javax.servlet-api-3.0.1.jar
[DEBUG]
    C:\Documents and Settings\JEREMY.PINTO\.m2\repository\com\vaadin\vaadin-theme-compiler\7.1.6\vaadin-theme-compiler-7.1.6.jar
[DEBUG]
    C:\Documents and Settings\JEREMY.PINTO\.m2\repository\org\apache\commons\commons-jexl\2.1.1\commons-jexl-2.1.1.jar
[DEBUG]
    C:\Documents and Settings\JEREMY.PINTO\.m2\repository\commons-logging\commons-logging\1.1.1\commons-logging-1.1.1.jar
[DEBUG]
    C:\Documents and Settings\JEREMY.PINTO\.m2\repository\net\sourceforge\cssparser\cssparser\0.9.5\cssparser-0.9.5.jar
[DEBUG]
    C:\Documents and Settings\JEREMY.PINTO\.m2\repository\commons-cli\commons-cli\1.2\commons-cli-1.2.jar
[DEBUG]
 Additional classpath elements for vaadin:update-theme:
[DEBUG]
   C:\Documents and Settings\JEREMY.PINTO\Bureau\Projet\Vaadinworkspace\VaadinIntegration\target\classes
[DEBUG]
   C:\Documents and Settings\JEREMY.PINTO\Bureau\Projet\Vaadinworkspace\VaadinIntegration\src\main\java
[DEBUG]
   C:\Documents and Settings\JEREMY.PINTO\Bureau\Projet\Vaadinworkspace\VaadinIntegration\src\main\resources
[DEBUG]
   C:\Documents and Settings\JEREMY.PINTO\.m2\repository\com\vaadin\vaadin-server\7.1.6\vaadin-server-7.1.6.jar
[DEBUG]
   C:\Documents and Settings\JEREMY.PINTO\.m2\repository\com\vaadin\vaadin-shared\7.1.6\vaadin-shared-7.1.6.jar
[DEBUG]
   C:\Documents and Settings\JEREMY.PINTO\.m2\repository\com\vaadin\vaadin-shared-deps\1.0.2\vaadin-shared-deps-1.0.2.jar
[DEBUG]
   C:\Documents and Settings\JEREMY.PINTO\.m2\repository\org\jsoup\jsoup\1.6.3\jsoup-1.6.3.jar
[DEBUG]
   C:\Documents and Settings\JEREMY.PINTO\.m2\repository\com\vaadin\vaadin-client-compiled\7.1.6\vaadin-client-compiled-7.1.6.jar
[DEBUG]
   C:\Documents and Settings\JEREMY.PINTO\.m2\repository\com\vaadin\vaadin-client\7.1.6\vaadin-client-7.1.6.jar
[DEBUG]
   C:\Documents and Settings\JEREMY.PINTO\.m2\repository\org\w3c\css\sac\1.3\sac-1.3.jar
[DEBUG]
   C:\Documents and Settings\JEREMY.PINTO\.m2\repository\javax\validation\validation-api\1.0.0.GA\validation-api-1.0.0.GA.jar
[DEBUG]
   C:\Documents and Settings\JEREMY.PINTO\.m2\repository\javax\validation\validation-api\1.0.0.GA\validation-api-1.0.0.GA-sources.jar
[DEBUG]
   C:\Documents and Settings\JEREMY.PINTO\.m2\repository\com\vaadin\vaadin-push\7.1.6\vaadin-push-7.1.6.jar
[DEBUG]
   C:\Documents and Settings\JEREMY.PINTO\.m2\repository\com\vaadin\external\atmosphere\atmosphere-runtime\1.0.14.vaadin4\atmosphere-runtime-1.0.14.vaadin4.jar
[DEBUG]
   C:\Documents and Settings\JEREMY.PINTO\.m2\repository\com\vaadin\external\atmosphere\atmosphere-compat-jbossweb\1.0.14.vaadin4\atmosphere-compat-jbossweb-1.0.14.vaadin4.jar
[DEBUG]
   C:\Documents and Settings\JEREMY.PINTO\.m2\repository\com\vaadin\external\atmosphere\atmosphere-compat-tomcat\1.0.14.vaadin4\atmosphere-compat-tomcat-1.0.14.vaadin4.jar
[DEBUG]
   C:\Documents and Settings\JEREMY.PINTO\.m2\repository\com\vaadin\external\atmosphere\atmosphere-compat-tomcat7\1.0.14.vaadin4\atmosphere-compat-tomcat7-1.0.14.vaadin4.jar
[DEBUG]
   C:\Documents and Settings\JEREMY.PINTO\.m2\repository\com\vaadin\external\slf4j\vaadin-slf4j-jdk14\1.6.1\vaadin-slf4j-jdk14-1.6.1.jar
[DEBUG]
   C:\Documents and Settings\JEREMY.PINTO\.m2\repository\com\vaadin\vaadin-themes\7.1.6\vaadin-themes-7.1.6.jar
[DEBUG]
   C:\Documents and Settings\JEREMY.PINTO\.m2\repository\javax\servlet\javax.servlet-api\3.0.1\javax.servlet-api-3.0.1.jar
[DEBUG]
   C:\Documents and Settings\JEREMY.PINTO\.m2\repository\com\vaadin\vaadin-theme-compiler\7.1.6\vaadin-theme-compiler-7.1.6.jar
[DEBUG]
   C:\Documents and Settings\JEREMY.PINTO\.m2\repository\org\apache\commons\commons-jexl\2.1.1\commons-jexl-2.1.1.jar
[DEBUG]
   C:\Documents and Settings\JEREMY.PINTO\.m2\repository\commons-logging\commons-logging\1.1.1\commons-logging-1.1.1.jar
[DEBUG]
   C:\Documents and Settings\JEREMY.PINTO\.m2\repository\net\sourceforge\cssparser\cssparser\0.9.5\cssparser-0.9.5.jar
[DEBUG]
   C:\Documents and Settings\JEREMY.PINTO\.m2\repository\commons-cli\commons-cli\1.2\commons-cli-1.2.jar
[DEBUG]
 Execute command :
C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.7.0_25\jre\bin\java -classpath "C:\Documents and Settings\JEREMY.PINTO\Bureau\Projet\Vaadinworkspace\VaadinIntegration\src\main\webapp;C:\Documents and Settings\JEREMY.PINTO\Bureau\Projet\Vaadinworkspace\VaadinIntegration\target\classes;C:\Documents and Settings\JEREMY.PINTO\Bureau\Projet\Vaadinworkspace\VaadinIntegration\src\main\java;C:\Documents and Settings\JEREMY.PINTO\Bureau\Projet\Vaadinworkspace\VaadinIntegration\src\main\resources;C:\Documents and Settings\JEREMY.PINTO\.m2\repository\com\vaadin\vaadin-server\7.1.6\vaadin-server-7.1.6.jar;C:\Documents and Settings\JEREMY.PINTO\.m2\repository\com\vaadin\vaadin-shared\7.1.6\vaadin-shared-7.1.6.jar;C:\Documents and Settings\JEREMY.PINTO\.m2\repository\com\vaadin\vaadin-shared-deps\1.0.2\vaadin-shared-deps-1.0.2.jar;C:\Documents and Settings\JEREMY.PINTO\.m2\repository\org\jsoup\jsoup\1.6.3\jsoup-1.6.3.jar;C:\Documents and Settings\JEREMY.PINTO\.m2\repository\com\vaadin\vaadin-client-compiled\7.1.6\vaadin-client-compiled-7.1.6.jar;C:\Documents and Settings\JEREMY.PINTO\.m2\repository\com\vaadin\vaadin-client\7.1.6\vaadin-client-7.1.6.jar;C:\Documents and Settings\JEREMY.PINTO\.m2\repository\org\w3c\css\sac\1.3\sac-1.3.jar;C:\Documents and Settings\JEREMY.PINTO\.m2\repository\javax\validation\validation-api\1.0.0.GA\validation-api-1.0.0.GA.jar;C:\Documents and Settings\JEREMY.PINTO\.m2\repository\javax\validation\validation-api\1.0.0.GA\validation-api-1.0.0.GA-sources.jar;C:\Documents and Settings\JEREMY.PINTO\.m2\repository\com\vaadin\vaadin-push\7.1.6\vaadin-push-7.1.6.jar;C:\Documents and Settings\JEREMY.PINTO\.m2\repository\com\vaadin\external\atmosphere\atmosphere-runtime\1.0.14.vaadin4\atmosphere-runtime-1.0.14.vaadin4.jar;C:\Documents and Settings\JEREMY.PINTO\.m2\repository\com\vaadin\external\atmosphere\atmosphere-compat-jbossweb\1.0.14.vaadin4\atmosphere-compat-jbossweb-1.0.14.vaadin4.jar;C:\Documents and Settings\JEREMY.PINTO\.m2\repository\com\vaadin\external\atmosphere\atmosphere-compat-tomcat\1.0.14.vaadin4\atmosphere-compat-tomcat-1.0.14.vaadin4.jar;C:\Documents and Settings\JEREMY.PINTO\.m2\repository\com\vaadin\external\atmosphere\atmosphere-compat-tomcat7\1.0.14.vaadin4\atmosphere-compat-tomcat7-1.0.14.vaadin4.jar;C:\Documents and Settings\JEREMY.PINTO\.m2\repository\com\vaadin\external\slf4j\vaadin-slf4j-jdk14\1.6.1\vaadin-slf4j-jdk14-1.6.1.jar;C:\Documents and Settings\JEREMY.PINTO\.m2\repository\com\vaadin\vaadin-themes\7.1.6\vaadin-themes-7.1.6.jar;C:\Documents and Settings\JEREMY.PINTO\.m2\repository\javax\servlet\javax.servlet-api\3.0.1\javax.servlet-api-3.0.1.jar;C:\Documents and Settings\JEREMY.PINTO\.m2\repository\com\vaadin\vaadin-theme-compiler\7.1.6\vaadin-theme-compiler-7.1.6.jar;C:\Documents and Settings\JEREMY.PINTO\.m2\repository\org\apache\commons\commons-jexl\2.1.1\commons-jexl-2.1.1.jar;C:\Documents and Settings\JEREMY.PINTO\.m2\repository\commons-logging\commons-logging\1.1.1\commons-logging-1.1.1.jar;C:\Documents and Settings\JEREMY.PINTO\.m2\repository\net\sourceforge\cssparser\cssparser\0.9.5\cssparser-0.9.5.jar;C:\Documents and Settings\JEREMY.PINTO\.m2\repository\commons-cli\commons-cli\1.2\commons-cli-1.2.jar" com.vaadin.server.themeutils.SASSAddonImportFileCreator "C:\Documents and Settings\JEREMY.PINTO\Bureau\Projet\Vaadinworkspace\VaadinIntegration\src\main\webapp\VAADIN\themes\mytheme"
[ERROR]
 Erreur : impossible de trouver ou charger la classe principale com.vaadin.server.themeutils.SASSAddonImportFileCreator
[ERROR]
 Updating theme "VAADIN\themes\mytheme" failed
org.codehaus.mojo.gwt.shell.JavaCommandException: Command [[
C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.7.0_25\jre\bin\java -classpath "C:\Documents and Settings\JEREMY.PINTO\Bureau\Projet\Vaadinworkspace\VaadinIntegration\src\main\webapp;C:\Documents and Settings\JEREMY.PINTO\Bureau\Projet\Vaadinworkspace\VaadinIntegration\target\classes;C:\Documents and Settings\JEREMY.PINTO\Bureau\Projet\Vaadinworkspace\VaadinIntegration\src\main\java;C:\Documents and Settings\JEREMY.PINTO\Bureau\Projet\Vaadinworkspace\VaadinIntegration\src\main\resources;C:\Documents and Settings\JEREMY.PINTO\.m2\repository\com\vaadin\vaadin-server\7.1.6\vaadin-server-7.1.6.jar;C:\Documents and Settings\JEREMY.PINTO\.m2\repository\com\vaadin\vaadin-shared\7.1.6\vaadin-shared-7.1.6.jar;C:\Documents and Settings\JEREMY.PINTO\.m2\repository\com\vaadin\vaadin-shared-deps\1.0.2\vaadin-shared-deps-1.0.2.jar;C:\Documents and Settings\JEREMY.PINTO\.m2\repository\org\jsoup\jsoup\1.6.3\jsoup-1.6.3.jar;C:\Documents and Settings\JEREMY.PINTO\.m2\repository\com\vaadin\vaadin-client-compiled\7.1.6\vaadin-client-compiled-7.1.6.jar;C:\Documents and Settings\JEREMY.PINTO\.m2\repository\com\vaadin\vaadin-client\7.1.6\vaadin-client-7.1.6.jar;C:\Documents and Settings\JEREMY.PINTO\.m2\repository\org\w3c\css\sac\1.3\sac-1.3.jar;C:\Documents and Settings\JEREMY.PINTO\.m2\repository\javax\validation\validation-api\1.0.0.GA\validation-api-1.0.0.GA.jar;C:\Documents and Settings\JEREMY.PINTO\.m2\repository\javax\validation\validation-api\1.0.0.GA\validation-api-1.0.0.GA-sources.jar;C:\Documents and Settings\JEREMY.PINTO\.m2\repository\com\vaadin\vaadin-push\7.1.6\vaadin-push-7.1.6.jar;C:\Documents and Settings\JEREMY.PINTO\.m2\repository\com\vaadin\external\atmosphere\atmosphere-runtime\1.0.14.vaadin4\atmosphere-runtime-1.0.14.vaadin4.jar;C:\Documents and Settings\JEREMY.PINTO\.m2\repository\com\vaadin\external\atmosphere\atmosphere-compat-jbossweb\1.0.14.vaadin4\atmosphere-compat-jbossweb-1.0.14.vaadin4.jar;C:\Documents and Settings\JEREMY.PINTO\.m2\repository\com\vaadin\external\atmosphere\atmosphere-compat-tomcat\1.0.14.vaadin4\atmosphere-compat-tomcat-1.0.14.vaadin4.jar;C:\Documents and Settings\JEREMY.PINTO\.m2\repository\com\vaadin\external\atmosphere\atmosphere-compat-tomcat7\1.0.14.vaadin4\atmosphere-compat-tomcat7-1.0.14.vaadin4.jar;C:\Documents and Settings\JEREMY.PINTO\.m2\repository\com\vaadin\external\slf4j\vaadin-slf4j-jdk14\1.6.1\vaadin-slf4j-jdk14-1.6.1.jar;C:\Documents and Settings\JEREMY.PINTO\.m2\repository\com\vaadin\vaadin-themes\7.1.6\vaadin-themes-7.1.6.jar;C:\Documents and Settings\JEREMY.PINTO\.m2\repository\javax\servlet\javax.servlet-api\3.0.1\javax.servlet-api-3.0.1.jar;C:\Documents and Settings\JEREMY.PINTO\.m2\repository\com\vaadin\vaadin-theme-compiler\7.1.6\vaadin-theme-compiler-7.1.6.jar;C:\Documents and Settings\JEREMY.PINTO\.m2\repository\org\apache\commons\commons-jexl\2.1.1\commons-jexl-2.1.1.jar;C:\Documents and Settings\JEREMY.PINTO\.m2\repository\commons-logging\commons-logging\1.1.1\commons-logging-1.1.1.jar;C:\Documents and Settings\JEREMY.PINTO\.m2\repository\net\sourceforge\cssparser\cssparser\0.9.5\cssparser-0.9.5.jar;C:\Documents and Settings\JEREMY.PINTO\.m2\repository\commons-cli\commons-cli\1.2\commons-cli-1.2.jar" com.vaadin.server.themeutils.SASSAddonImportFileCreator "C:\Documents and Settings\JEREMY.PINTO\Bureau\Projet\Vaadinworkspace\VaadinIntegration\src\main\webapp\VAADIN\themes\mytheme"
]] failed with status 1
    at org.codehaus.mojo.gwt.shell.JavaCommand.execute(JavaCommand.java:223)
    at com.vaadin.integration.maven.UpdateThemeMojo.processTheme(UpdateThemeMojo.java:56)
    at com.vaadin.integration.maven.AbstractThemeMojo.execute(AbstractThemeMojo.java:34)
    at org.apache.maven.plugin.DefaultBuildPluginManager.executeMojo(DefaultBuildPluginManager.java:101)
    at org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.MojoExecutor.execute(MojoExecutor.java:209)
    at org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.MojoExecutor.execute(MojoExecutor.java:153)
    at org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.MojoExecutor.execute(MojoExecutor.java:145)
    at org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.LifecycleModuleBuilder.buildProject(LifecycleModuleBuilder.java:84)
    at org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.LifecycleModuleBuilder.buildProject(LifecycleModuleBuilder.java:59)
    at org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.LifecycleStarter.singleThreadedBuild(LifecycleStarter.java:183)
    at org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.LifecycleStarter.execute(LifecycleStarter.java:161)
    at org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.doExecute(DefaultMaven.java:320)
    at org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.execute(DefaultMaven.java:156)
    at org.apache.maven.cli.MavenCli.execute(MavenCli.java:537)
    at org.apache.maven.cli.MavenCli.doMain(MavenCli.java:196)
    at org.apache.maven.cli.MavenCli.main(MavenCli.java:141)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:57)
    at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
    at org.codehaus.plexus.classworlds.launcher.Launcher.launchEnhanced(Launcher.java:290)
    at org.codehaus.plexus.classworlds.launcher.Launcher.launch(Launcher.java:230)
    at org.codehaus.plexus.classworlds.launcher.Launcher.mainWithExitCode(Launcher.java:409)
    at org.codehaus.plexus.classworlds.launcher.Launcher.main(Launcher.java:352)
[INFO]
[INFO]
 BUILD FAILURE
[INFO]
[INFO]
 Total time: 1.128s
[INFO]
 Finished at: Thu Oct 10 09:23:53 CEST 2013
[INFO]
 Final Memory: 7M/19M
[INFO]
[ERROR]
 Failed to execute goal com.vaadin:vaadin-maven-plugin:7.1.6:update-theme (default) on project VaadinIntegration: Updating theme "VAADIN\themes\mytheme" failed: Command [[
[ERROR]
[ERROR]
 ]] failed with status 1
[ERROR]
 -> [Help 1]

org.apache.maven.lifecycle.LifecycleExecutionException: Failed to execute goal com.vaadin:vaadin-maven-plugin:7.1.6:update-theme (default) on project VaadinIntegration: Updating theme "VAADIN\themes\mytheme" failed
    at org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.MojoExecutor.execute(MojoExecutor.java:217)
    at org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.MojoExecutor.execute(MojoExecutor.java:153)
    at org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.MojoExecutor.execute(MojoExecutor.java:145)
    at org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.LifecycleModuleBuilder.buildProject(LifecycleModuleBuilder.java:84)
    at org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.LifecycleModuleBuilder.buildProject(LifecycleModuleBuilder.java:59)
    at org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.LifecycleStarter.singleThreadedBuild(LifecycleStarter.java:183)
    at org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.LifecycleStarter.execute(LifecycleStarter.java:161)
    at org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.doExecute(DefaultMaven.java:320)
    at org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.execute(DefaultMaven.java:156)
    at org.apache.maven.cli.MavenCli.execute(MavenCli.java:537)
    at org.apache.maven.cli.MavenCli.doMain(MavenCli.java:196)
    at org.apache.maven.cli.MavenCli.main(MavenCli.java:141)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:57)
    at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
    at org.codehaus.plexus.classworlds.launcher.Launcher.launchEnhanced(Launcher.java:290)
    at org.codehaus.plexus.classworlds.launcher.Launcher.launch(Launcher.java:230)
    at org.codehaus.plexus.classworlds.launcher.Launcher.mainWithExitCode(Launcher.java:409)
    at org.codehaus.plexus.classworlds.launcher.Launcher.main(Launcher.java:352)
Caused by: org.apache.maven.plugin.MojoExecutionException: Updating theme "VAADIN\themes\mytheme" failed
    at com.vaadin.integration.maven.UpdateThemeMojo.processTheme(UpdateThemeMojo.java:60)
    at com.vaadin.integration.maven.AbstractThemeMojo.execute(AbstractThemeMojo.java:34)
    at org.apache.maven.plugin.DefaultBuildPluginManager.executeMojo(DefaultBuildPluginManager.java:101)
    at org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.MojoExecutor.execute(MojoExecutor.java:209)
    ... 19 more
Caused by: org.codehaus.mojo.gwt.shell.JavaCommandException: Command [[
]] failed with status 1
    at org.codehaus.mojo.gwt.shell.JavaCommand.execute(JavaCommand.java:223)
    at com.vaadin.integration.maven.UpdateThemeMojo.processTheme(UpdateThemeMojo.java:56)
    ... 22 more
[ERROR]

[ERROR]

[ERROR]
 For more information about the errors and possible solutions, please read the following articles:
[ERROR]
 [Help 1]
 http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MAVEN/MojoExecutionException

Thanks for ur answer !

Try to run the Java command it printed directly from the command line to see if it works there.

I guess it could also be that some characters in the directory names are causing problems in your environment, so trying with short paths with no spaces etc. might tell whether the problem is there.

Well.

Tried on another workspace placed on "C:". Did not work but i’ve seen that maven libraries where found on “C:..blabla…\Documents And Settings..blabla….m2”. I forced Maven to redownload all libraries by delete repository folder, just in case. Then it worked, goal maven package passed with success.

I guess i will be in front of another problem soon when i’ll try to import Activiti and Spring, but that’s a little wictory.

Last question about the maven archetype, do it include dependencies to compile widgetset by Vaadin toolbar ? (Class not found error, again haha)

Thanks for ur help Henri, really great to see this behavior in a developpement team :slight_smile: !

The Eclipse plug-in uses the project structure of Eclipse WTP, not that of Maven, and you might also have other things configured differently in your POM than you might have in Eclipse. Therefore, when using Maven, I would recommend also using Maven for operations like recompiling the widgetset (“mvn vaadin:compile”).

In the latest archetypes, widgetset compilation is usually automatically executed as a part of “mvn package” but can also be moved to a separate Maven profile if you want full control over when to compile the widgetset and when not.