Cant install Vaadin plugin for Netbeans.

Hi,
I’m trying to install the Vaadin plug-in for netbeans (1379611248_org-vaadin-netbeans-maven.nbm). Netbeans wont let me as I need to have a plugin installed. I have tried looking for the plugin “Maven Editor Model” on the netbeans website but couldnt find it. Has anyone else been able to figure this out?

I get the following message when I try to install the plugin:
“Some plugins require plugin Maven Editor Model to be installed.
The plugin Maven Editor Model is requested in implementation version 201306052037. The following plugin is affected: Vaadin Plug-in for NetBeans”

Thanks!

It seems you are trying to install plugin for incompatible NB version. From error message above I see that you are using NB7.3.1 plugin version. What NB version do you have ?
Please note that this plugin version could be installed ONLY for NB7.3.1. You can’t install it to any newer version.
If you want to use NB7.4 then you have to use some nightly dev build. NB7.4 beta cannot be used. And of course you should use NB7.4 plugin version.
NB7.3.1 and NB7.4 versions are incompatible although they have identical functionality.

Hi,
I was using Netbeans 7.3. When I upgraded to 7.3.1, I was able to install the plugin. Thanks!