Chart with DateTime axis type and timezone

Hello,

I’m currently trying Vaadin chart to display Datetime trends but I have some trouble with the timezone.

I have a table displaying timestamp and the corresponding value. The table is binded to a container which contains these two proprieties. The timestamp is displayed as date format (15 August 2013 15:10:30).

Then I create a ContainerDataSeries binded to the table container to display the timestamp and values. The problem is that the chart does not seem to take the timezone into account and display the date and time with 2 hours less (I’m at GMT+2).

Is there a way to take the timezone into account ? Or another way achieve that ?

Thank you in advance for your advice !

Best Regards,
Nicolas

I come across the same problem. My table displays “2014-03-04 02:00:00” (retrieved from database as a timestamp) and binded to ContainerDataSeries, the chart (using xaxis AxisType.datetime) and the first point displays the date “2014-03-03 15:00:00”. (I am at GMT +11) Is there anyway in Vaadin chart that I can set the correct time zone? Or just display the correct datetime for the point? I think ContainerDataSeries is very easy to use if it can read the correct datetime and plot on the vaadin chart. Please help.
I am using version 1.1.4 vaadin chart.

I have the same problem. Did you find a solution by any chance?