Upcoming events

Vaadin team will be at quite a few events - either as a speaker and/or as a sponsor (with expo booth). Currently the list of upcoming events looks like:

5/10/2011 - Google I/O - San Francisco, USA
5/10/2011 - Liferay East Coast Symposium, Leesburg, Virginia
5/13/2011 - GeeCON - Krakow, Poland
5/18/2011 - Vaadin Hands-on at Åbo Akademi University - Turku, Finland
5/19/2011 - Rich Internet Applications with Vaadin - Faros N.V. - Kontich, Belgium
5/19/2011 - Oracle User Group Harmony - Helsinki, Finland
5/21/2011 - JEEConf - Kiev, Ukraine
6/9/2011 - GeekOut - Tallinn, Estonia
7/7/2011 - Java Forum Stuttgart - Germany
7/25/2011 - OSCON Java - Portland, USA
10/2/2011 - JavaOne - San Francisco, USA
11/14/2011 - Devoxx - Antwerp, Belgium

If you are participating, let us know (reply) - maybe we could organize a meetup at the conference or just chat. It would be great to meet you in person.

If there is a conference that we should participate to, please let us know about it. We probably can not sponsor any more events, but would be more than happy to give a presentation or two about Vaadin related topics in a good conference.

The above list changes frequently - the latest and most up to date list is always available as a
public Google calendar

We wouldn’t normally attend Google IO, but we’d consider it to meet team Vaadin. When is your talk? Will you have a booth? I’ll have to see if I can free up my schedule to fly down.

Google I/O was sold out in 59 minutes in February, so I’m afraid getting a flight there would not help that much…

We’ll have a small booth - unfortunately no talk. From the Vaadin team
Sami
and I are attending. If you happen to be in San Francisco at that time, join for a beer or lunch. I’ll be there from Sun to Wed. Sami will be for the whole week. But we are probably quite busy with Google I/O during Tue-Wed.