Speed of Vaadin 7 with IE 10

We are looking to develop an appliction using Vaadin 7.1.3 and running IE10 on the client side. We have written a small demo application and the initial load times in IE10 are very long (significantly longer than in Chrome and FF) - 10sec+ in IE10 compared to almost instant in Chrome/FF. Also general interaction within the application seems more slugish in IE10 (than in Chrome and FF).

Is there any configuration (or anything else) in Vaadin that can be done to improve load times and general responsiveness in IE10?

Same issue in our system.
Did yoy make any progress?

Thanks.

While I think it is normal for Chrome to have an edge, IE10 should not be this much slower. Could you check with browser debugging tools where the time is spent? Are there long delays before the widgetset is loaded or started? Is JavaScript execution the slow part? Any phishing checks, virus checks etc. that could slow it down?

If JavaScript is taking time, open Vaadin debug console (add “?debug” to the URL) and check the timings there - what is taking time? Layout? Something else?

Henri, at this point I have asked our two Vaadin contractors (Matti, Antti) to look deeply into this, I will update this thread as soon as they make progress.