Resizing makes the components to disappear(hide) from the screen

Hi I have designed a homescreen component which contains a split panel. The left side of the split panel contains an accordian in which each tab in the accordian while clicking it goes to the corresponding page . The page is displayed in the right portion of the split panel.

In the screen i have control to change the view from Accordian(selecting the view displays an Accordian with three tabs) view to TabSheet (selecting the view displays an TabSheet with three tabs) view.

The problem is i drag the split panel splitter to the left side and then if i place the splitter in the original position the accordian view resizes the component properly. But if i select the tabsheet view and doing the same process it is not resizing the components (i.e all the components in the right side of split panel is shrinking and the components are disappearing at the end).

Can anyone guess why i am getting this issue? Since Accordian working properly but the TabSheet is not working properly. I placed the tabSheet in the Vertical Layout

Hi,

Sounds like a sizing problem in your code. Try to run analyze layouts to see if it finds any problems. With the given information I cannot help you much more.

-Henri