CSSInject and widgetset

Hi
I’m using Vaadin 6 and I’ve added the necessarcy dependency for the CSSInject add-on in the POM. Running the application results in this:
[i]

Widgetset does not contain implementation for org.vaadin.cssinject.CSSInject. Check its @ClientWidget mapping, widgetsets GWT module description file and re-compile your widgetset. In case you have downloaded a vaadin add-on package, you might want to refer to add-on instructions. Unrendered UIDL:
-Unrendered UIDL
-org.vaadin.cssinject.CSSInject(NO CLIENT IMPLEMENTATION FOUND) id=PID83 styles=.wall-bg { background: black !important;}
[/i]

I’ve added the following to the widgetset:

and then I recompiled it.
I still can’t make it work. I’ve also tried to run it without adding anything the widgetset. What am I doing wrong?

Did you add your widgetset mapping to the web.xml? <init-param> <description>Widget Set to Use</description> <param-name>widgetset</param-name> <param-value>com.your.widgetset.path.YourWidgetset</param-value> </init-param>

Btw. you normaly don’t have to manually add the inherit tag. When you correctly mapped your own client-side widgetset in the web.xml it should get added automatically.

I had missed that. Now it works perfectly. Thank you verry much!!!