Weblogic Split Development Vaadin 7

Hi All
I am a newbie and was trying to use Vaadin 7 in weblogic 12c split development directory and running ant build script. I successfully integrated the sample demo and used the ant build script to create widgetset. However I was not able to test my sample web app. It logs below error and I am not able to run end to end. I couldn’t find direct example of non maven project.

INFO: Requested resource
[/VAADIN/widgetsets/com.vaadin.DefaultWidgetSet/com.vaadin.DefaultWidgetSet.nocache.js] not found from filesystem or through class loader. Add widgetset and/or theme JAR to your classpath or add files to WebContent/VAADIN folder.

Please point me what I am doing wrong here and any help is highly appreciated.

Thanks to All.

I got it working. Added below ant tasks to my project build.xml and executed these after I compiled & ran appc targets. Most importantly I have to include all vaadin jar files to the classpath and that’s it.

Modify this example Ant script to compile your own widget sets.
<target name="generate-widgetset" depends="configure-widgetset" if="generate.widgetset">
	<!-- Create the directory if it does not already exist. -->
	<mkdir dir="${src-location}/${widgetset-path}" />
	<java classname="com.vaadin.server.widgetsetutils.WidgetSetBuilder" failonerror="yes" fork="yes" maxmemory="256m">
		<arg value="${widgetset}" />
		<jvmarg value="-Xss1024k" />
		<jvmarg value="-Djava.awt.headless=true" />
		<classpath>
			<path refid="classpath" />
		</classpath>
	</java>
</target>

<target name="compile-widgetset" depends="generate-widgetset">
	<echo>Compiling ${widgetset}...</echo>
	<java classname="com.google.gwt.dev.Compiler" failonerror="yes" fork="yes" maxmemory="256m">
		<arg value="-war" />
		<arg value="${client-side-destination}" />
		<arg value="${widgetset}" />
		<jvmarg value="-Xss1024k" />
		<jvmarg value="-Djava.awt.headless=true" />
		<classpath>
			<path refid="classpath" />
		</classpath>
	</java>
</target>