Vaadin 6 + Liferay 5.2.3

I have installed Vaadin 6 in Liferay 5.2.3. When I install the e-mail portlet the Liferay’s menu isn´t working.

Any solution?

The Vaadin mail portlet or some other portlet. Which menu is not working?

Vaadin mail portlet was last updated and compiled for a very old version of Vaadin as far as I know. If you have compiled it yourself, make sure you have compiled a widgetset for the portal with everything needed - use the Vaadin Control Panel for Liferay for that.

The menu of Liferay. I attach the image of this menú.

I installed Vaadin Control Panel 0.8.2 (new versions not works in Liferay 5.23.) and compiled widgetset, but the problem continue.
13136.png

If the menu really stops working, maybe there is a CSS rule that hides it or something like that. Check with your browser developer tools if the menu is actually there but just hidden or otherwise modified by the Vaadin application CSS.

Other than that, nothing comes to my mind that could cause this, although checking the logs (both Liferay server side logs and any JavaScript errors that can be seen with browser developer mode tools) might bring out some other explanation.

The problem was I tried with vaadin 6.8, that doesn’t work.

It is working with vaadin 6.1.1, Liferay 5.2.3 and tomcat 6 (following the intructions here https://vaadin.com/wiki/-/wiki/Main/Running%20Vaadin%20Mail%20Portlet%20in%20Liferay%205.2.x)

So now the question is
how can I update vaadin version in liferay 5.2.3
. I know I need to recompile the widgetset…

What is the latest version of vaadin control panel that can works in Liferay 5.2.3?? (to recompile widgetset)

What is the lastest version of vaadin that can be executed in Liferay 5.2.3?? maybe someone can tell me the recipe to make it work.

Thanks in advance!!