Cann't compile TreeTable addon

I have some problem with compile TreeTable addon. Vaadin detected new addon and compiled it. But when i try to use it, i get standart message “Widgetset does not contain implementation for org.vaadin.addon.treetable.TreeTabler”.
Project code is simpliest:

public void init() {
		Window mainWindow = new Window("Helloworld Application");
		TreeTable tr = new TreeTable();
		mainWindow.addComponent(tr);
		setMainWindow(mainWindow);
	}

Help me, please (

P.S. I use Eclipse with Vaadin plugin 6.5.3.
P.P.S Sorry for my bad english =(

Hi,

I tried the latest TreeTable add-on 1.1.1 and the latest Vaadin 6.5.4 and they worked just fine (compiled under eclipse).

Please check that the widgetset compilation detects the TreeTable add-on, and that it’s included in the project widgetset .gwt.xml definition (should be automatically).

The compilation should say something like:

INFO: Widgetsets found from classpath:
	com.vaadin.terminal.gwt.DefaultWidgetSet in jar:file:/home/magi/itmill/stuffbase/WebContent/WEB-INF/lib/vaadin-6.5.4.jar!/
	org.vaadin.stuffbase.widgetset.StuffbaseWidgetset in file:/home/magi/itmill/stuffbase/src
	com.vaadin.addon.treetable.TreetableWidgetset in jar:file:/home/magi/itmill/stuffbase/WebContent/WEB-INF/lib/vaadin-treetable-1.1.1.jar!/

If you use Eclipse and enable the
Verbose compilation output
in the project properties (Vaadin section), it should also report which widgets are compiled into the widget set.

Widget set will contain implementations for following components: 
               	com.vaadin.addon.treetable.TreeTable
               	com.vaadin.ui.AbsoluteLayout
               	com.vaadin.ui.Accordion