How to make vaadin theme avaliable in 7.1.0?

Hi,
I use QuickTikets Dashboard’s theme in my project, and I changed my vaadin to Vaadin 7.1.0 form 7.0.0.
In 7.0.0, it works fine, but now I find it always warn me that [Requested resource
[/VAADIN/themes/dashboard/styles.css]
not found from filesystem or through class loader. Add widgetset and/or theme JAR to your classpath or add files to WebContent/VAADIN folder.], I have set productionMode = false, and I have read the page: https://vaadin.com/wiki/-/wiki/Main/Creating%20a%20theme%20using%20sass, so I tried to translate it into CSS manually. theme exceptions again.

SLF4J: Failed to load class "org.slf4j.impl.StaticLoggerBinder".

SLF4J: Defaulting to no-operation (NOP) logger implementation
SLF4J: See http://www.slf4j.org/codes.html#StaticLoggerBinder for further details.
com.vaadin.sass.internal.expression.exception.ArithmeticException: Illegal arithmetic expression
at com.vaadin.sass.internal.expression.ArithmeticExpressionEvaluator.createExpression(ArithmeticExpressionEvaluator.java:102)
at com.vaadin.sass.internal.expression.ArithmeticExpressionEvaluator.evaluate(ArithmeticExpressionEvaluator.java:132)
at com.vaadin.sass.internal.tree.VariableNode.traverse(VariableNode.java:116)
at com.vaadin.sass.internal.ScssStylesheet.traverse(ScssStylesheet.java:271)
at com.vaadin.sass.internal.ScssStylesheet.traverse(ScssStylesheet.java:280)
at com.vaadin.sass.internal.ScssStylesheet.compile(ScssStylesheet.java:187)
at com.vaadin.server.VaadinServlet.serveOnTheFlyCompiledScss(VaadinServlet.java:767)
at com.vaadin.server.VaadinServlet.serveStaticResourcesInVAADIN(VaadinServlet.java:560)
at com.vaadin.server.VaadinServlet.serveStaticResources(VaadinServlet.java:530)
at com.vaadin.server.VaadinServlet.service(VaadinServlet.java:191)
at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:722)
at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:305)
at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:210)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke(StandardWrapperValve.java:222)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invoke(StandardContextValve.java:123)
at org.apache.catalina.authenticator.AuthenticatorBase.invoke(AuthenticatorBase.java:472)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke(StandardHostValve.java:168)
at org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke(ErrorReportValve.java:99)
at org.apache.catalina.valves.AccessLogValve.invoke(AccessLogValve.java:929)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngineValve.invoke(StandardEngineValve.java:118)
at org.apache.catalina.connector.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.java:407)
at org.apache.coyote.http11.AbstractHttp11Processor.process(AbstractHttp11Processor.java:1002)
at org.apache.coyote.AbstractProtocol$AbstractConnectionHandler.process(AbstractProtocol.java:585)
at org.apache.tomcat.util.net.JIoEndpoint$SocketProcessor.run(JIoEndpoint.java:312)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1110)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:603)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:722)
七月 02, 2013 11:35:13 上午 com.vaadin.server.VaadinServlet serveStaticResourcesInVAADIN
資訊: Requested resource
[/VAADIN/themes/dashboard/styles.css] not found from filesystem or through class loader. Add widgetset and/or theme JAR to your classpath or add files to WebContent/VAADIN folder.

How could I do now ?
Thanks in advance,
Lixu

See
this thread
, where somebody else is trying to do the same thing. They got a step further and are now looking at the next issue.

Most Vaadin 7.0 themes should work practically as-is on Vaadin 7.1, but the theme of the dashboard has used some SASS features that require minor changes due to the added SASS arithmetics support (mostly happens with the “/” sign which can mean either division or be a separator for font sizes).

thanks ,it works fine now.