Uninstall Add-ons

Hello everybody,

My Question is, How you i remove Add-on´s?

In my case if´ve successfully added ICEPush Addon to my project, but i recognized that i do not need the functionality, so i removed jar´s, edited web.xml and removed every dependency from the code. After all i successfully recompiled the project.

After that i wanted to run the project on Server, i got java.lang.ClassNotFoundException for ICEPush .

So what do i have to do?

A guess would be that you have some old files lying around in the server. Try to remove and add the project again to the server or clean the working directory of the server.

Thanks Artur for your quick replies.

I get these this is the Exceptions Stack Trace

java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.vaadin.artur.icepush.ICEPush
	org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappClassLoader.loadClass(WebappClassLoader.java:1645)
	org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappClassLoader.loadClass(WebappClassLoader.java:1491)
	com.ribasys.main.GuiFactory.<init>(GuiFactory.java:33)
	sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance0(Native Method)
	sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.java:39)
	sun.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.java:27)
	java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Constructor.java:513)
	java.lang.Class.newInstance0(Class.java:355)
	java.lang.Class.newInstance(Class.java:308)
	com.vaadin.terminal.gwt.server.ApplicationServlet.getNewApplication(ApplicationServlet.java:82)
	com.vaadin.terminal.gwt.server.AbstractApplicationServlet.createApplication(AbstractApplicationServlet.java:947)
	com.vaadin.terminal.gwt.server.AbstractApplicationServlet.findApplicationInstance(AbstractApplicationServlet.java:775)
	com.vaadin.terminal.gwt.server.AbstractApplicationServlet.service(AbstractApplicationServlet.java:438)
	javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:

Any Idea what goes wrong?

Check GuiFactory.java, line 33 where you most likely refer to ICEPush