Netbeans/Vaadin Designer Template

I’m attempting to get Vaadin running with Netbeans 6.9.1. I have updated the NB installation, and installed the Vaadin plugin. When I download and try to install VaadinDesignerTemplate (is that the visual editor???) I get the following errors:

===============
Some plugins require plugin Project API to be installed.
The plugin Project API is requested in version >= 1.34 but only 1.31.1 was found. The following plugin is affected: VaadinDesignerTemplate
Some plugins require plugin Project UI API to be installed.
The plugin Project UI API is requested in version >= 1.49.0.8 but only 1.47.3.8 was found. The following plugin is affected: VaadinDesignerTemplate
Some plugins require plugin UI Utilities API to be installed.
The plugin UI Utilities API is requested in version >= 7.29 but only 7.23.1 was found. The following plugin is affected: VaadinDesignerTemplate
Some plugins require plugin Dialogs API to be installed.
The plugin Dialogs API is requested in version >= 7.17 but only 7.15.1 was found. The following plugin is affected: VaadinDesignerTemplate
Some plugins require plugin File System API to be installed.
The plugin File System API is requested in version >= 7.45 but only 7.38.2 was found. The following plugin is affected: VaadinDesignerTemplate
Some plugins require plugin Datasystems API to be installed.
The plugin Datasystems API is requested in version >= 7.19 but only 7.16.1 was found. The following plugin is affected: VaadinDesignerTemplate
Some plugins require plugin Utilities API to be installed.
The plugin Utilities API is requested in version >= 8.13 but only 8.6.2 was found. The following plugin is affected: VaadinDesignerTemplate Some plugins not installed to avoid potential installation problems.

Where do I find these plugins? They are not listed in my tools window, and how do I update them?

Thanks,

nbc