Unable to make Vaadin Charts work

Hi, today I am trying to test Vaadin Charts for the first time, but I am unable to make it work.
First a little background on my setup.
We are using IntelliJ and Maven to build our project.
We are already using some addons with success. Like Refresher.
Since 2 weeks, we are working with Vaadin 7.1 beta to test the push feature. (It is great by the way!)
To avoid having to recompile the widgetsets every time, we are creating our own jar file with the compiled widgetsets that we upload to our own Nexus repository. And add it has a dependency.
This technic is working fine. We only have to re-compile the jar when there is a new version of Vaadin or when we add a new addon.

So this morning I added the Chart dependencies in my pom file.

com.vaadin.addon
vaadin-charts

I re-compiled the widgetsets, create and upload our pre-compiled jar to our repository and re-build everything with the dependencies. The same process I am doing every time when I add a new addon or when there is a new version of Vaadin.

I added a sample code (from the book https://vaadin.com/book/vaadin7/-/page/charts.html) to an empty page.
I start my application and this is what I get on the page instead of the chart:

"
Widgetset does not contain implementation for com.vaadin.addon.charts.Chart. Check its component connector’s @Connect mapping, widgetsets GWT module description file and re-compile your widgetset. In case you have downloaded a vaadin add-on package, you might want to refer to add-on instructions.
"

I double checked my WidgetSet.gwt.xml file. This is the content:

<inherits name="com.github.wolfie.refresher.RefresherWidgetset" />

<inherits name="com.vaadin.addon.charts.Widgetset" />

<inherits name="com.vaadin.addon.timeline.gwt.TimelineWidgetSet" />

My console doesn’t show any error. The only thing I see is the warning about the license.
My other addons are still working fine.

Any idea of what I am doing wrong?

Hi,

Try “clean install” target with maven and ensure that the widgetset compilation happens properly. Also, if you have built “optimized widget set”, you should add chart component to your used widgets.

cheers,
matti

Ok, thanks, I fix my problem by deleting everything manually and re-compile the widgetsets. I don’t know what really was the problem, but it is working fine.

I think Matti means
this
and
this
when he talks about optimized widgetset.