Add add-ons to com.vaadin.visualdesigner.eclipse

Hello,

I want to use the cssinject add-on in the visual designer of vaadin. So where should I copy this jar into? And how can I use it.

I tried to copy it into the folder

com.vaadin.visualdesigner.eclipse → VisualDesigner → WebContent → WEB-INF → lib

And I add this to the class path. But when I run this application I got this exceptions:

Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.vaadin.cssinject.CSSInject
at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.loader.BundleLoader.findClassInternal(BundleLoader.java:501)
at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.loader.BundleLoader.findClass(BundleLoader.java:421)
at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.loader.BundleLoader.findClass(BundleLoader.java:412)
at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.baseadaptor.DefaultClassLoader.loadClass(DefaultClassLoader.java:107)
at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
… 50 more

So what should I do?

Thanks for helping.

best regards,

p.walzer

When I add cssinject.jar to the runtime (in the plugin.xml for resolving CSSInject at runtime) of the visual designer I got this exception

Widgetset does not contain implementation for org.vaadin.cssinject.CSSInject. Check its @ClientWidget mapping, widgetsets GWT module description file and re-compile your widgetset. In case you have downloaded a vaadin add-on package, you might want to refer to add-on instructions. Unrendered UIDL:

-Unrendered UIDL

-org.vaadin.cssinject.CSSInject(NO CLIENT IMPLEMENTATION FOUND) id=PID83 styles=.custom-style { color: rgb(100, 200, 300); }

What is going wrong?

You need to recompile the widgetset of the Vaadin part of the visual designer.
If I remember correctly, there is an Ant script to do that somewhere in the project.

Hi Henri Sara,

I forgot to tell this, I done this step too. But there is no chance to use it.

Should I at this jar to any configuration files?

cheers,

p.walzer

Sorry for the late reply.

If you didn’t find the solution yet, the JAR location needs to be added probably both in build.properties and in MANIFEST.MF .