Error in Table

can any one tell me when below scenario occurs in vaadin project ?

java.util.HashMap.put(Unknown Source)
java.util.HashSet.add(Unknown Source)
com.vaadin.ui.Table.listenProperty(Table.java:1648)
com.vaadin.ui.Table.refreshRenderedCells(Table.java:1577)
com.vaadin.ui.Table.getVisibleCells(Table.java:2700)
com.vaadin.ui.Table.paintContent(Table.java:2311)
com.vaadin.ui.AbstractComponent.paint(AbstractComponent.java:754)
com.vaadin.terminal.gwt.server.AbstractCommunicationManager.writeUidlResponce(AbstractCommunicationManager.java:949)
com.vaadin.terminal.gwt.server.AbstractCommunicationManager.paintAfterVariableChanges(AbstractCommunicationManager.java:836)
com.vaadin.terminal.gwt.server.AbstractCommunicationManager.doHandleUidlRequest(AbstractCommunicationManager.java:762)

• locked com.foo.EntryPoint@38109f
    com.vaadin.terminal.gwt.server.CommunicationManager.handleUidlRequest(CommunicationManager.java:296)
    com.vaadin.terminal.gwt.server.AbstractApplicationServlet.service(AbstractApplicationServlet.java:483)
    com.foo.vaadin.spring.servlet.SpringApplicationServlet.service(SpringApplicationServlet.java:78)
    javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:717)
    org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:290)
    org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:206)
    org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke(StandardWrapperValve.java:233)
    org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invoke(StandardContextValve.java:191)
    org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke(StandardHostValve.java:128)
    org.jstripe.tomcat.probe.Tomcat55AgentValve.invoke(Tomcat55AgentValve.java:20)
    org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke(ErrorReportValve.java:102)
    org.apache.catalina.authenticator.SingleSignOn.invoke(SingleSignOn.java:394)
    org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngineValve.invoke(StandardEngineValve.java:109)
    org.apache.catalina.connector.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.java:293)
    org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Processor.process(Http11Processor.java:849)
    org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Protocol$Http11ConnectionHandler.process(Http11Protocol.java:583)
    org.apache.tomcat.util.net.JIoEndpoint$Worker.run(JIoEndpoint.java:454)
    java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

in above stack trace there is no event from client side or server side code.
and this thread is running continuously
i am not able to figure out that why this code is executing.

Your stack trace segment does not include information about what (if any) problem you are having. You have not included e.g. the name of an exception or anything like that.

In any case, the system is obviously (HttpServlet.service()) responding to some (UIDL) request from the client, and that request involves (among other things) painting or repainting a Table (Table.paintContent()).

Additional information about the exception you are getting (if any) or other problem you are seeing would be necessary to be able to say something more.

I don’t know if this helps but occasionally I get following error in my Vaadin app (with Vaadin version 6.6.0):

java.lang.NullPointerException
at com.vaadin.ui.Table.refreshRenderedCells(Table.java:1563)
at com.vaadin.ui.Table.getVisibleCells(Table.java:2772)
at com.vaadin.ui.Table.paintContent(Table.java:2349)
at com.vaadin.ui.AbstractComponent.paint(AbstractComponent.java:755)
at com.vaadin.terminal.gwt.server.AbstractCommunicationManager.writeUidlResponce(AbstractCommunicationManager.java:952)
at com.vaadin.terminal.gwt.server.AbstractCommunicationManager.paintAfterVariableChanges(AbstractCommunicationManager.java:839)
at com.vaadin.terminal.gwt.server.AbstractCommunicationManager.doHandleUidlRequest(AbstractCommunicationManager.java:765)
at com.vaadin.terminal.gwt.server.CommunicationManager.handleUidlRequest(CommunicationManager.java:296)
at com.vaadin.terminal.gwt.server.AbstractApplicationServlet.service(AbstractApplicationServlet.java:501)

I don’t have a clue how to reproduce this problem, but does that stack trace ring bells to someone?