Global CSS

i have finally setup my own theme. now, i want to change the global css things… like font-size, etc.

i have this right now:

@import url(../reindeer/legacy-styles.css);

.v-theme-custom {
	font-size:25px;
}

.v-app {
	background: none repeat scroll 0 0 #F3F3F3;
    color: #999999;
    font-family: 'Open Sans', sans-serif;
    font-size:25px;
    }

but… font size is not set from my definitions… what’s the problem? do i use a wrong css class?

thanks.
isa

Hi,

Changing the font size is not that trivial with the Reindeer theme (and probably with most other themes than Chameleon). To affect most of the fonts in Reindeer, try the following selectors: /* Global font styles */ .v-app, .v-window, .v-popupview-popup, .v-tooltip, .v-app input, .v-app select, .v-app button, .v-app textarea, .v-window input, .v-window select, .v-window button, .v-window textarea, .v-popupview-popup input, .v-popupview-popup select, .v-popupview-popup button, .v-popupview-popup textarea, .v-filterselect-suggestpopup, .v-datefield-popup, .v-contextmenu, .v-Notification, .v-menubar-submenu, .v-drag-element, .v-table-header-drag { font-size: 25px; } It might not affect everything, but it’s a starting point. After than, you can either try and spot the other places where font sizes are defined by browsing the
SCSS files for the Reindeer theme
, or by using the developer tools/inspectors browsers have to check what selectors are affecting the font sizes for different elements.

An easier option is to use the Chameleon theme, and use the accompanying
color editor
, which allows you to change the font size as well.