Addon compilation error in eclipse

I attached Eclipse log file. I try to compile addon and got very strange error.

!SESSION 2013-02-10 14:49:08.684 -----------------------------------------------
eclipse.buildId=M20120914-1800
java.version=1.6.0_39
java.vendor=Sun Microsystems Inc.
BootLoader constants: OS=win32, ARCH=x86_64, WS=win32, NL=en_US
Framework arguments: -product org.eclipse.epp.package.jee.product
Command-line arguments: -os win32 -ws win32 -arch x86_64 -product org.eclipse.epp.package.jee.product

!ENTRY org.eclipse.ui 4 4 2013-02-10 14:49:13.126
!MESSAGE Unable to find Action Set: com.google.gdt.eclipse.core.actionSet

!ENTRY org.apache.ivyde.eclipse 1 0 2013-02-10 14:49:14.456
!MESSAGE starting IvyDE plugin

!ENTRY org.apache.ivyde.eclipse 1 0 2013-02-10 14:49:14.508
!MESSAGE IvyDE plugin started

!ENTRY com.vaadin.integration.eclipse 4 0 2013-02-10 14:49:22.089
!MESSAGE Widgetset compilation failed
!STACK 0
java.io.IOException: Cannot run program “C:\Eclipse\bin\java.exe” (in directory “D:\Workarea\Eclipse\testvaadin”): CreateProcess error=2, The system cannot find the file specified
at java.lang.ProcessBuilder.start(Unknown Source)
at com.vaadin.integration.eclipse.util.WidgetsetUtil.compileWidgetset(WidgetsetUtil.java:225)
at com.vaadin.integration.eclipse.builder.WidgetsetBuildManager.compileWidgetsetIfNotRunning(WidgetsetBuildManager.java:579)
at com.vaadin.integration.eclipse.builder.WidgetsetBuildManager.compileWidgetsets(WidgetsetBuildManager.java:480)
at com.vaadin.integration.eclipse.handlers.CompileWidgetsetHandler$1.run(CompileWidgetsetHandler.java:104)
at org.eclipse.core.internal.jobs.Worker.run(Worker.java:53)
Caused by: java.io.IOException: CreateProcess error=2, The system cannot find the file specified
at java.lang.ProcessImpl.create(Native Method)
at java.lang.ProcessImpl.(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.ProcessImpl.start(Unknown Source)
… 6 more

Based on the log it seems that it cannot start the JVM for widgetset compiler. Have you specified the JDK/JVM in some non-standard way in your project? Properties → Java Build Path → Libraries should have the JRE system library specified. Or have you specified it with some wrong environment variables in your os?

Also if you’re using some other tool than Vaadin Eclipse plugin to compile the widgetset, make sure the paths are correctly specified.

I finally found a solution. My eclipse configured with embedded JRE. This was a problem. When I set system JRE everything run perfect.

Thnx