Vaadin Control Panel for Liferay 7.0

Hello, i have just recently upgraded to vaadin 7 and in the oveview of the Vaadin Control Panel for Liferay add on it clearly states that it is not supported, i would just like to find out when the vaadin team is going to make it available for use? It would be great if the vaadin team could update it aswel.

Hi,

Our partner Arcusys is developing a Vaadin 7 compatible version of the control panel. I have no details yet on when it will be available.

Hi,

Iv been trying various ways to compile the widgetset for vaadin 7 so that i can be able to use the portlets but that hasnt been working very well for me, wondering if your team can help with the Vaadin Control Panel for Liferay 7.0 as it really does make life simpler. Any dates we can expect the Vaadin Control Panel to work?

Thanks.
Nhlanhla Mthebule

Hello Artur,

some news about the progress of Control Panel for Vaadin 7 ?

Thanks a lot,

Hans-Jörg

Hello all,

as Artur already mentioned, Arcusys Ltd is developing a Vaadin 7 Control Panel plugin for Liferay 6.x . Its first development version will be available on 13th of March - that’s next Wednesday. It will be available in the Vaadin Directory on 27th of March.

w/ BR, Mikko

Sources for the first development version are now available for those who don’t mind hacking.

I was going to post a message in this thread, but I accidentally created a
new thread instead
(please don’t ask me how I managed to do that by accident :*) )

(edit: formatted link as a url link)