Desktop/Mobile widgetset

Hi,

I am trying to build an application that supports both mobile and desktop clients. My idea is to do it like this: I will have two Applications, one TouchKitApplication and one “normal” Application. Both will be accessible through different urls. But now I have a problem with the widgetsets. I want to have one widgetset for the TouchKit UI and one for the normal UI. So I created two different gwt.xml files, one inherting TouchKit and one that doesnt. In the web.xml I set the widgetsets accordingly. But now when I compile the non-TouchKit widgetset in Eclipse (selecting it and clicking the compile button in the toolbar) a line is automatically added to inherit TouchKit and when I open it in the browser the UI is displayed in the TouchKit style. Does anyone know how I can compile the widgetset without the compiler automatically adding this line?

And something else: For both widgetsets there is also a line added that they inherit each other. For example, the MobileWidgetset.gwt.xml gets this line added:

<inherits name="com.schubec.projects.spass.widgetset.DesktopWidgetset" />

and the DesktopWidgetset vice versa…

Thank you in advance!