Vaadin inside IFRAME error

Hello.

I’m trying to integrate the J2EE-application (Oracle BPM 10 Workspace if you interested) with the Vaadin application. I’ve added servlet mapping to my web.xml as described in the Book of Vaadin:

<context-param>
  	<description>
  	Vaadin production mode</description>
  	<param-name>productionMode</param-name>
  	<param-value>false</param-value>
  </context-param>
  <servlet>
  	<servlet-name>BpmVaadin Application</servlet-name>
  	<servlet-class>com.vaadin.terminal.gwt.server.ApplicationServlet</servlet-class>
  	<init-param>
  		<description>
  		Vaadin application class to start</description>
  		<param-name>application</param-name>
  		<param-value>com.example.bpmvaadin.BpmVaadinApplication</param-value>
  	</init-param>
  </servlet>
  <servlet-mapping>
  	<url-pattern>/vaadinform/*</url-pattern>
  </servlet-mapping>
  <servlet-mapping>
  	<url-pattern>/VAADIN/*</url-pattern>
  </servlet-mapping>

The vaadin*.jar and my classes are on their places.

And I’m trying to show this Vaadin-stuff inside of my JSP using IFRAME tag (this is JSF-application, so the page opens inside of another IFRAME, full DOM structure is really terrible):

<%@ page language="java" contentType="text/html; charset=UTF-8" pageEncoding="UTF-8"%>
<html>
<body>
	<iframe src="../vaadinform/" style="width:100%;height:100%;border:0;"></iframe>
</body>
</html>

And when it’s opening in IE, it’s all good. But in the Firefox (latest) there is a loading wheel and no application inside. The Firebug shows the error:

b is null
http://o-zimakov:8585/workspace/VAADIN/widgetsets/com.vaadin.terminal.gwt.DefaultWidgetSet/EE7B43339B9AF828A025999A49FD2048.cache.html
Line 3518

What am I doing wrong?
Thanks in advance.

Hi,

I think Vaadin should run just fine in iframe (and just verified it with a simple test app). Would you provide some more details about your environment? What components do you have in your application? Have you tried the integration with a simple HelloWorld type app?

cheers,
matti