Visual editor crashes Vaadin 7 b10 + Eclipse Juno

I´m using Eclipse Juno with Vaadin 7 b10.
For a while the editor works fine.
But after switching several times I got the following stack trace.

Is there something I can do to get this up again ?

org.eclipse.core.runtime.CoreException: Failed to find or parse visually editable class
at com.vaadin.visualdesigner.eclipse.util.VisualDesignerPluginUtil.newCoreException(VisualDesignerPluginUtil.java:69)
at com.vaadin.visualdesigner.eclipse.editors.VaadinEditor.startServer(VaadinEditor.java:611)
at com.vaadin.visualdesigner.eclipse.editors.VaadinEditor.pageChange(VaadinEditor.java:287)
at org.eclipse.ui.part.MultiPageEditorPart$2.widgetSelected(MultiPageEditorPart.java:292)
at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.TypedListener.handleEvent(TypedListener.java:248)
at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.EventTable.sendEvent(EventTable.java:84)
at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Widget.sendEvent(Widget.java:1053)
at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Widget.sendEvent(Widget.java:1077)
at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Widget.sendEvent(Widget.java:1062)
at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Widget.notifyListeners(Widget.java:774)
at org.eclipse.swt.custom.CTabFolder.setSelection(CTabFolder.java:3023)
at org.eclipse.swt.custom.CTabFolder.onMouse(CTabFolder.java:1730)
at org.eclipse.swt.custom.CTabFolder$1.handleEvent(CTabFolder.java:270)
at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.EventTable.sendEvent(EventTable.java:84)
at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Widget.sendEvent(Widget.java:1053)
at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Display.runDeferredEvents(Display.java:4169)
at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Display.readAndDispatch(Display.java:3758)
at org.eclipse.e4.ui.internal.workbench.swt.PartRenderingEngine$9.run(PartRenderingEngine.java:1029)
at org.eclipse.core.databinding.observable.Realm.runWithDefault(Realm.java:332)
at org.eclipse.e4.ui.internal.workbench.swt.PartRenderingEngine.run(PartRenderingEngine.java:923)
at org.eclipse.e4.ui.internal.workbench.E4Workbench.createAndRunUI(E4Workbench.java:86)
at org.eclipse.ui.internal.Workbench$5.run(Workbench.java:588)
at org.eclipse.core.databinding.observable.Realm.runWithDefault(Realm.java:332)
at org.eclipse.ui.internal.Workbench.createAndRunWorkbench(Workbench.java:543)
at org.eclipse.ui.PlatformUI.createAndRunWorkbench(PlatformUI.java:149)
at org.eclipse.ui.internal.ide.application.IDEApplication.start(IDEApplication.java:124)
at org.eclipse.equinox.internal.app.EclipseAppHandle.run(EclipseAppHandle.java:196)
at org.eclipse.core.runtime.internal.adaptor.EclipseAppLauncher.runApplication(EclipseAppLauncher.java:110)
at org.eclipse.core.runtime.internal.adaptor.EclipseAppLauncher.start(EclipseAppLauncher.java:79)
at org.eclipse.core.runtime.adaptor.EclipseStarter.run(EclipseStarter.java:353)
at org.eclipse.core.runtime.adaptor.EclipseStarter.run(EclipseStarter.java:180)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
at org.eclipse.equinox.launcher.Main.invokeFramework(Main.java:629)
at org.eclipse.equinox.launcher.Main.basicRun(Main.java:584)
at org.eclipse.equinox.launcher.Main.run(Main.java:1438)
Caused by: org.eclipse.core.runtime.CoreException: Invalid expression statement in auto-generated layout method buildHorizontalLayout_1 on line 94:
button_1.setIcon(new ThemeResource(“images/speichern.png”));
at com.vaadin.visualdesigner.eclipse.util.VisualDesignerPluginUtil.newCoreException(VisualDesignerPluginUtil.java:69)
at com.vaadin.visualdesigner.eclipse.java.EclipseJavaParser.newInvalidStatementException(EclipseJavaParser.java:203)
at com.vaadin.visualdesigner.eclipse.java.EclipseJavaParser.parseLayoutMethod(EclipseJavaParser.java:157)
at com.vaadin.visualdesigner.eclipse.java.EclipseJavaParser.parseComponentCreationExpression(EclipseJavaParser.java:325)
at com.vaadin.visualdesigner.eclipse.java.EclipseJavaParser.parseAssignment(EclipseJavaParser.java:279)
at com.vaadin.visualdesigner.eclipse.java.EclipseJavaParser.parseAssignment(EclipseJavaParser.java:257)
at com.vaadin.visualdesigner.eclipse.java.EclipseJavaParser.parseExpressionStatement(EclipseJavaParser.java:238)
at com.vaadin.visualdesigner.eclipse.java.EclipseJavaParser.parseLayoutMethod(EclipseJavaParser.java:156)
at com.vaadin.visualdesigner.eclipse.java.EclipseJavaParser.parseComponentCreationExpression(EclipseJavaParser.java:325)
at com.vaadin.visualdesigner.eclipse.java.EclipseJavaParser.parseAssignment(EclipseJavaParser.java:279)
at com.vaadin.visualdesigner.eclipse.java.EclipseJavaParser.parseAssignment(EclipseJavaParser.java:257)
at com.vaadin.visualdesigner.eclipse.java.EclipseJavaParser.parseExpressionStatement(EclipseJavaParser.java:238)
at com.vaadin.visualdesigner.eclipse.java.EclipseJavaParser.parseLayoutMethod(EclipseJavaParser.java:156)
at com.vaadin.visualdesigner.eclipse.java.EclipseJavaParser.parseBuildMainLayout(EclipseJavaParser.java:120)
at com.vaadin.visualdesigner.eclipse.java.EclipseJavaParser.parseClass(EclipseJavaParser.java:93)
at com.vaadin.visualdesigner.eclipse.java.EclipseJavaParser.parseClass(EclipseJavaParser.java:71)
at com.vaadin.visualdesigner.eclipse.editors.VaadinEditor.getModelFromJava(VaadinEditor.java:460)
at com.vaadin.visualdesigner.eclipse.editors.VaadinEditor.startServer(VaadinEditor.java:550)
… 36 more

That sounds strange.

Does it work if you remove the offending line?

How about when restarting Eclipse?
Are you reopening the visual editor very soon after closing it (your case sounds like it might be related to timings or such)?

• Restarting Eclipse does not help.
  • Removing the outline line does.

And i didn´t switch fast between the two views.

I played a little bit with that. Looks a little bit if the ThemeResource() class could be the key to that problem.
Happens too, if i use a button with an icon.

If ThemeResource is indeed the culprit, please
create a ticket
(including the version numbers and, if possible, a small example of a visually composed class where parsing fails).

created - http://dev.vaadin.com/ticket/10538

and good luck

I saw that you fixed this within your repository - how can I get my version to work without waiting for the new version?
Or is there a nightly build download available ?

There should already be a build with the fix on the experimental update site (http://vaadin.com/eclipse/experimental).

My fault - my last update was two or three day ago.

Works for me with the latest update - thanks.