Vaadin-calendar 2.0.0.apha1 incompatible with Vaadin 7.0.0.beta10

Hi,

what is the valid version of Vaadin Calendar for Vaadin 7.0.0.beta10?

Getting “java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/vaadin/event/ComponentEventListener”, because “com.vaadin.event.ComponentEventListener” is not contained in “vaadin-server-7.0.0.beta10.jar” any more.

Thanks a lot for any advice in advance.

BR,
Lubos

Hi,

We will build new public releases of all our relevant add-ons soon after V7 rc1 will be out.

In the mean time you can try building a version from SVN or if you have a pro account subscription you can order our experts to do a custom build via support request.

cheers,
matti

Hello,

thank you for your quick replay!

I cloned “http://dev.vaadin.com/git/addons/calendar/calendar.git” and by running ant in “…/vaadin-calendar/build/build.xml” i got a lot of compilation errors :frowning:

================================================================================
Buildfile: …/vaadin-calendar/build/build.xml
[echo]
Using build type specfic property file: “${build.properties.file}”

init:
[echo]
Add-on version: “1.2”
[echo]
Requirements for classpath:
[echo]
build/lib/gwt/gwt-user.jar
[echo]
build/lib/gwt/gwt-dev.jar
[echo]
Using build type specfic property file: “${build.properties.file}”

check-libs:

preprocess-src:
[echo]
Replacing @VERSION@ and @VaadinAddonLicenseForJavaFiles@ tags for java/html/css/xml files.
[copy]
Copying 40 files to …/vaadin-calendar/build/result/src
[copy]
Copying 1 file to …/vaadin-calendar/build/result/src

compile:
[javac]
…/vaadin-calendar/build/build.xml:141: warning: ‘includeantruntime’ was not set, defaulting to build.sysclasspath=last; set to false for repeatable builds
[javac]
Compiling 55 source files to …/vaadin-calendar/build/result/war/WEB-INF/classes
[javac]
…/vaadin-calendar/build/result/src/com/vaadin/addon/calendar/gwt/client/ui/schedule/WeeklyLongEvents.java:29: package com.vaadin.terminal.gwt.client does not exist
[javac]
import com.vaadin.terminal.gwt.client.Util;
[javac]
^
[javac]
…/vaadin-calendar/build/result/src/com/vaadin/addon/calendar/gwt/client/ui/schedule/WeeklyLongEvents.java:30: package com.vaadin.terminal.gwt.client does not exist
[javac]
import com.vaadin.terminal.gwt.client.VTooltip;

I thought all for build necessary libs are stored in direcotry “build/lib”

Cheers,
Lubos

Problem solved using 2.0.0-alpha2