Extending base theme glitches bottom border of tab sheet

I extend base theme in order to have more space in customization. I didn’t expect there would be so much space… but anyway, what is done that is done.

I have a tab sheet in the main window. The content of the first tab is header (horizontal layout), general ui components (grid layout) and button (horizontal layout). When I start my app the bottom line isn’t painted untill I press a button (tab sheet’s bottom moves 1px down…I don’t know why), scale browser window or switch to the next tab in the tab sheet.

I noticed the following thing. When I scale page to 90%, bottom and right scrollbars appear for the tab sheet. If I change (with the help of firebug or chrome’s inspect) css style - change .v-scrollable {overflow: auto;} tosomething else. Bottom line appears and stops disappearing but it works occasionally and, you see, this can’t go to production. If I set overflow to “scroll”, than scrollbars at tab sheet appears. When I set .v-tabsheet {height: 470px;} bottom line displays correctly, but I don’t want to depend on a static height size (if I add more ui elements, I’ll have to calculate new tab-sheet height).

Are there any ideas on how to fix it?

Thank you in advance for your help.

Hi,

I just tried this with the base theme and a simplified example and it seems to work. How exactly are you adding the bottom line to the tabsheet? You should use the element with the v-tabsheet-deco class name. Without further information on your css I don’t think I can offer much help. It would be beneficial if you could post a (simplified) test case (with the relevant parts of your css) which demonstrates the problem.

-tepi

If it can help, so here is all the css regarding tab sheet:

/*This one was added as a workaround to disappearing bottom line*/
.v-tabsheet {
    height: 470px;
}

.v-tabsheet-content {
    background: white;
}

.v-tabsheet-spacertd div {
	border-left: none;
	border-bottom: none;
}

That is all. Default values are enough for me… at least I thought so.