vaadin-6.8.4 touchkit-2.1.3 and TouchMenu-0.5

I’m trying to use your TouchMenu but doesn’t work. I receive this error when I try to run it:

Widgetset does not contain implementation for org.vaadin.touchmenu.TouchMenu. Check its @ClientWidget mapping, widgetsets GWT module description file and re-compile your widgetset

The compilation of widgets was made:
INFO: Widgetsets found from classpath:
com.vaadin.addon.touchkit.gwt.TouchKitWidgetSet in jar:file:/Users/vittorio/workspaceJuno/MostreNew/WebContent/WEB-INF/lib/vaadin-touchkit-cval-2.1.3.jar!/
com.vaadin.terminal.gwt.DefaultWidgetSet in jar:file:/Users/vittorio/workspaceJuno/MostreNew/WebContent/WEB-INF/lib/vaadin-6.8.4.jar!/
it.prismatdi.mostre.widgetset.MostrenewWidgetset in file:/Users/vittorio/workspaceJuno/MostreNew/src
org.vaadin.touchmenu.widgetset.TouchmenuWidgetset in jar:file:/Users/vittorio/workspaceJuno/MostreNew/WebContent/WEB-INF/lib/TouchMenu-0.5.0.jar!/
org.vaadin.simplegesture.SimplegestureWidgetset in jar:file:/Users/vittorio/workspaceJuno/MostreNew/WebContent/WEB-INF/lib/SimpleGesture-0.8.jar!/
com.invient.vaadin.charts.widgetset.InvientChartsWidgetset in jar:file:/Users/vittorio/workspaceJuno/MostreNew/WebContent/WEB-INF/lib/invientcharts-0.8.6.jar!/

Any ideas,please?