Eclipse/Vaadin/SVN problem

I have a Vaadin project that has been built using Eclipse and working fine for more than a year now. I have recently added the code into an SVN repository. Due to some problems in the way the repository was laid out, I had to have the repository re-arranged. I have since checked out some libraries and stand-alone java projects without any problem. I just checked out (using Eclipse/Subclipse) my Vaadin project. The code is all there, but it is complaining about several unbound class variables (VAADIN_DOWNLOAD/gwt-dev/2.3.0/gwt-dev.jar etc.). Unfortunately, the button on the toolbar to rebuild the Vaadin widgets seems to have disappeared. I am assuming that Eclipse has somehow lost the information that this is really a Vaadin project. Is there some way to recover that information or to convice Eclipse to make this a Vaadin project again? I have the Vaadin libraries installed in my classpath.

Thanks,

nbc

One additional piece of information. Looking at the Eclipse build path stuff, I clicked on the ‘Builders’ tab. And it has 5 builders listed:

JavaScript Validator
Java Builder
Faceted Project Validation Builder
Validation
Missing builder (com.vaadin.integration.eclipse.widgetsetBuilder)

So it doesn’t know about the widgetset builder - but I have the Vaadin Eclipse plugin installed according to the installed software list. Any help in resolving this would be
appreciated…

thanks,

nbc

And a bit more information. From this ticket: https://vaadin.com/forum/-/message_boards/view_message/357636

it was suggested enabling the Vaadin facet in the project properties. When I bring up that window, I see that

com.vaadin.integration.eclipse.core Version 1.0 is checked (enabled). However, there is a warning associated with it that says:

Implementation of project facet com.vaadin.integration.eclipse.core could not be found. Functionality will be limited.

So - where should this be found and how can I get Eclipse to locate it?

thanks,

nbc

Well - I’m sorry to have bothered everyone with this. Problem solved.

It looks like my Eclipse environment got hosed. It was claiming that the Vaadin plugin was installed, but would not let me access anything Vaadin related - could not create a new Vaadin project (no menu item), could not access the widget builder… I erased my Eclipse code, reinstalled it, re-installed the Vaadin plugin and my Subclipse plugin, and it recompiled my widgets and my program is running again. No idea what happened or why…

nbc