gcom.vaadin.ui.ConnectorTracker unregisterConnector

Using Vaain 7 beta4.
I’ve migrated my application to use the new Navigator framework but I’m having some problems. The first thing I’d like to do is address some warnings that are being written into my logs, hoping that it resolves some of the other issues I’m having.

When navigating between views, I keep seeing messages like:

Oct 18, 2012 10:23:01 AM com.vaadin.ui.ConnectorTracker unregisterConnector
WARNING: Tried to unregister VerticalLayout (10) which is not registered
Oct 18, 2012 10:24:36 AM com.vaadin.ui.ConnectorTracker unregisterConnector
WARNING: Tried to unregister Page404 (31) which is not registered

Each of my classes implementing View also implements ViewProvider. The idea is that new pages can be added simply by having the page imlement View and ViewProvider and then registering that page with the navigator as a ViewProvider.

This seems to work pretty well although I’m having some issues with components resizing themselves. I’ve done some looking into the WARNING messages posted above and I’m hoping the isses are related.

Any ideas?

After more research, it seems that these WARNING messages might be generated by Vaadin in an attempt to identify unsafe reuse of components. We’ve managed to eliminate most of the WARNING messages by not reusing UI Components. We replaced the singleton instances of our Views with ViewProvider singletons that act as Factories for the View that they provide.

I got this error when overriding attach(), but did not call super.attach(). The super.attach() must be called in attach().