What is the theme of the Sampler All Samples screenshots?

Hello,

I am new to the Vaadin framework and so far have been very impressed. I would like to ask,

On the sampler (http://demo.vaadin.com/sampler) the first page which appears (All Samples) contains little graphical snippets of the different UI components, but the style of these, e.g. of the closable tabs, is different to any of the styles available on the sampler.

[b]
What is the theme which was used to create these snippets, and how can I obtain it? I think it would suit my application style much better than the other themes I have seen.

[/b]
Thank you for any help

Greg

I think that all the small “graphical snippets” are custom painted pictures made specifically for the sampler just to better visualize what is exactly demonstrated in that code sample. If I recall correctly, they used to have real screenshots of the components as the icons, but they were usually quite unclear and these drawn pics are a lot better.

So sorry, I don’t think there is any done theme that resembles those. The good thing with Vaadin is that you can do a own theme like that, if you want. :lol: