Vaadin 7.9.6 - Push not working on concurrent UI.access

Hi me John

I am using Vaadin 7.7.9. My problem/issue is, that the Vaadin Push does not work correctly in a special case, which I want to explain here:

I have several components on a certain area of the web application. In order to load the data for these components from backend asynchronpusly in parallel, I use a server thread for each of them. As soon as the data was loaded, I update the corresponding component within the “ui.access(…)” and send a “push” after that.
In my special case, there are two pushes sent to the client, the second one is reaching the browser while the UI is locked through because of processing of the first push. This I can see in the client debug log, which shows “4650ms Received push (streaming) message: …” and after that “4650ms Postponing UIDL handling due to lock…”
After the first push is processed successfully (and the component is updated respectively), it says “4807ms No more response handling locks, handling pending requests.” and seems to begin processing the second push (“4808ms Handling message from server”). But the second component is never updated in the browser (only the first one, by the first push)
I am also confused about the log message “9838ms WARNING: reponse handling was never resumed, forcibly removing locks…”.
Note that this only happens on login to the web app and by that the app is initialized and that area entered directly. When entering another area of the area and then switching back to the initial one, everything seems to be fine.