Preview version of the new demo application available

Hi

As I’ve mentioned before, I’ve been lately rewriting the demo application for the
AppFoundation
(for those of you not familiar with AppFoundation, it provides a good basis for Vaadin application, providing features such as authentication, permission management, i18n, view handling and JPA based persistence). I’ve now finished the first part of the demo application, namely, writing the documentation and examples for the
authentication module
. If you want to take a look at the upcoming demo application, please direct your browsers to the following address:
http://appfoundation.appspot.com/

Please don’t hesitate to give feedback, both negative and positive feedback is more than welcome. As said, note that only the authentication module has content at this point. Obviously, I will add the examples for the other modules later, but I will also include a search functionality so that it will be easier for you to find what you are looking for.

Oh, and don’t forget to
try out the add-on itself
:wink:

AppFoundation seems like a very good way to remove legwork from the developer. I’ll definitely evaluate it for my next project.