Spring JPA makes styling and the views looks terrible - Something wrong wit

Hi!

I’m using Spring Boot with Vaadin and this project works perfect, until I included the Spring JPA in my gradle file. I prefer gradle before maven if you wonder.

dependencies {
	//implementation 'org.springframework.boot:spring-boot-starter-data-jpa' // Enable this and you will see very weird CSS styling
	implementation 'org.springframework.boot:spring-boot-starter-mail'
	implementation 'org.springframework.boot:spring-boot-starter-oauth2-client'
	implementation 'org.springframework.boot:spring-boot-starter-security'
	compile group: 'org.springframework.security.oauth.boot', name: 'spring-security-oauth2-autoconfigure', version: '2.2.4.RELEASE'
	implementation 'com.vaadin:vaadin-spring-boot-starter'
	compileOnly 'org.projectlombok:lombok'
	developmentOnly 'org.springframework.boot:spring-boot-devtools'
	runtimeOnly 'mysql:mysql-connector-java'
	annotationProcessor 'org.projectlombok:lombok'
	testImplementation('org.springframework.boot:spring-boot-starter-test') {
		exclude group: 'org.junit.vintage', module: 'junit-vintage-engine'
	}
	compile group: 'org.webjars.bowergithub.vaadin', name: 'vaadin-icons', version: '4.3.1'
}

If I enable the JPA dependency, then my view and all CSS are going to look terrible. When I start the spring boot, then I got this red text in the terminal.

npm WARN no-name@ No description
npm WARN no-name@ No repository field.
npm WARN optional SKIPPING OPTIONAL DEPENDENCY: fsevents@1.2.11 (node_modules\fsevents):
npm WARN notsup SKIPPING OPTIONAL DEPENDENCY: Unsupported platform for fsevents@1.2.11: wanted {"os":"darwin","arch":"any"} (current: {"os":"win32","arch":"x64"})

I have NPM version 6.13.4 och NodeJS version 12.14.1. So why does this keep comming up in the terminal when I enable the Spring JPA dependency?
I can send my project, but the project is about 60 Mb so I can’t upload it here.

So what can be wrong here?

Have the same issue.

When i’m trying to add spring-data-starter dependency, all styles in vaadin are broken.

At first, I thought it was from h2-console context which could maybe do some mess with vaadin resources but it seems it’s not the case.

Anthony BOUQUET:
Have the same issue.

When i’m trying to add spring-data-starter dependency, all styles in vaadin are broken.

At first, I thought it was from h2-console context which could maybe do some mess with vaadin resources but it seems it’s not the case.

Solution: Use maven!