Vaadin 8.5.1 server connection lost trying to reconnect timeout

Hi!!!
I write to you because I have a very urgent topic to resolve, and I have not found a solution in the forums or online.
I have the problem when I make a REST call and the service is slow to respond, at that moment I get the message “server connection lost trying to reconnect timeout”. How can I do that this message does not come out? that Vaadin continue trying the connection until the REST makes me the timeout or answer ?.
I’ve tried a lot of things, thread a UI.push () (I have the push in Automatic), put in the YML vaadin.servlet.heartbeatInterval: 300
vaadin.servlet.closeIdleSessions: true
vaadin.servlet.productionMode: true

The funny thing is that locally, running the application with maven debug, it doesn’t give me that “error”, but in production, it does appear to me.

I am using Vaadin 8.5.1

Thank you all
Eduardo

Hola!!!
Os escribo porque tengo un tema bastante urgente por resover, y no he encontrado una solución en los foros ni por internet.
El problema lo tengo cuando hago una llamada REST y el servicio tarda en responder, en ese momento me aparece el mensaje de “server connection lost trying to reconnect timeout”. ¿Cómo puedo hacer para que dicho mensaje no me salga? que Vaadin sigan intentando la conexión hasta que el REST me haga el timeout o responda?.
He probado bastante cosas, poner en un hilo un UI.push() (El push lo tengo en Automatic), poner en el YML vaadin.servlet.heartbeatInterval: 300
vaadin.servlet.closeIdleSessions: true
vaadin.servlet.productionMode: true

Lo curioso es que en local, ejecutando la aplicación con maven debug, no me da ese “error”, pero en producción, si que me aparece.

Estoy usando Vaadin 8.5.1

Gracias a todos
Eduardo