Connect components with arrows between

Hi.
How to connect components with arrows between and keep track of the order they are connected in?

/Henrik

I think the answer to your question depends greatly on application. I.e. what is the specific use case here. Are you just seeking to add Image component between two components that has some sort of arrow picture or icon in it? Or do you actually plan to have more complex flow chart functionality like this one https://vaadin.com/directory/component/vaadin-component-factoryvcf-network?

Thank you so much for giving me time to answer my question. I will try to answer as best I can.

In general, my application should connect different types of components such as combobox, list, text fields, numeric fields, etc. Knowing how the different ones are connected and what is type in into the different fields.
Based on that I need to do some calculations and show the result in the right page.

In addition, it should be possible to have a menu at the top as well as a side menu where you can drag the various types of components into the main page in the middle.

I have been trying to draw a sketch of the idea.
Please note that the components can be connected to multiple components
17964927.png