Widgetset does not contain implementation for org.vaadin.geolocation.Geoloc

I have designed a gmap location application which is using Html5Geolocation.jar.But while running the application using IE8 browser im getting the following error
Widgetset does not contain implementation for org.vaadin.geolocation.Geolocation. Check its @ClientWidget mapping, widgetsets GWT module description file and re-compile your widgetset. In case you have downloaded a vaadin add-on package, you might want to refer to add-on instructions. Unrendered UIDL:
I have made entry in both web.xml and *.gwt.xml.
My Web.xml

Vaadintestcon9 Application com.vaadin.terminal.gwt.server.ApplicationServlet Vaadin application class to start application org.vaadin.geolocation.GeolocationApplication Application widgetset widgetset org.vaadin.geolocation.widgetset.GeolocationWidgetset GeolocationWidgetset.gwt.xml
    <set-property name="user.agent" value="ie8"/>

Please help me ASAP. Thanks.

seems this issue
"Widgetset does not contain implementation for …addon " seems to happen in all vaadin addons even after widget compilation. I can see other posts for this same issue.

Anyone aware of this and know the solution or suggestion, please reply back with your comments ASAP.
Your reply will be helpfull… :mellow:

Henri or chris do you have any idea about the fix.